• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Are you Interested In Playing in a Blitz Wargaming Tournament?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, would love to play in an FWWC Tourney
10.81%
4 10.81%
Yes, would love to play in a PzC Tourney
62.16%
23 62.16%
Yes, would play in either an FWWC or PzC based Tourney
27.03%
10 27.03%
No, ain't no one got time for Tournies
0%
0 0%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Poll
03-07-2024, 03:39 AM,
RE: Tournament Poll
Hi...

Re the tournament.....any idea when it is due to start as I have a couple of game offers on hold but if it won't be for a while then I will start an extra PBEM or two :-)

All the best

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2024, 04:11 AM,
I see Paul has the poll to run until 20th March but I have no idea if that has any relevance to the start date, I will message him and ask.  Wink
03-07-2024, 04:24 AM,
(03-07-2024, 03:39 AM)devoncop Wrote: Hi...

Re the tournament.....any idea when it is due to start as I have a couple of game offers on hold but if it won't be for a while then I will start an extra PBEM or two :-)

All the best

Ian

Hello Ian - yes, shortly.  I have all the rules drafted and just have to post them up and start getting the sign ups going.  Real life was tugging at me this past week, but as I have been sitting in a car dealership all morning get my car worked on I've at least put the time to good use.  Will have things done up hopefully within the next 24 hours or so....(hopefully much less, just allowing for technical nonsense feckin' with me).
03-07-2024, 04:31 AM,
(03-07-2024, 04:24 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 03:39 AM)devoncop Wrote: Hi...

All the best

Ian

Hello Ian - yes, shortly.  I have all the rules drafted and just have to post them up and start getting the sign ups going.  Real life was tugging at me this past week, but as I have been sitting in a car dealership all morning get my car worked on I've at least put the time to good use.  Will have things done up hopefully within the next 24 hours or so....(hopefully much less, just allowing for technical nonsense feckin' with me).

Good stuff :-)

Real life is definitely overrated  Big Grin
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
03-07-2024, 04:47 AM,
(03-05-2024, 12:59 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents, Smoke7

Only own WW2 titles... so you know my interest!  Wink

However, I will NOT be able to join the PzC Tourney. Too much RL stuff underway.

There was actually a voting choice for this... Big Grin2
03-07-2024, 05:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2024, 05:52 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
The sign up instructions thread is now in the "Important Threads" area at the top of this forum, here is a link if you are not sure.  Wink

Tourney Thread