• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Tournament: Desperation and Destruction - Open For Sign Ups
03-07-2024, 04:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2024, 05:02 AM by Steel God.)
PzC Tournament: Desperation and Destruction - Open For Sign Ups
Darran -  if you'd be so kind as to Pin this for me so it doesn't scroll off the page.

The Rules for the Tourney have been posted up in the Competitions area of the Web Site.  Please make sure you've read and understand all the rules before you sign up.

To sign up, please go to the posted rules, after you've read them you'll see my User Name at the bottom of the page, click on it and that'll bring you to my profile, send me an email with the Subject Heading:  PzC Tourney,  and give me your Call Sign in the body of the email.  Play will commence as soon as we have 32 sign ups.  In the event of too many sign ups (I should be so lucky) time stamps on the emails will be the decider.  First come first served.
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2024, 05:24 AM,
RE: PzC Tournament: Desperation and Destruction - Open For Sign Ups
(03-07-2024, 04:46 AM)Steel God Wrote: Darran -  if you'd be so kind as to Pin this for me so it doesn't scroll off the page.

The Rules for the Tourney have been posted up in the Competitions area of the Web Site.  Please make sure you've read and understand all the rules before you sign up.

To sign up, please go to the posted rules, after you've read them you'll see my User Name at the bottom of the page, click on it and that'll bring you to my profile, send me an email with the Subject Heading:  PzC Tourney,  and give me your Call Sign in the body of the email.  Play will commence as soon as we have 32 sign ups.  In the event of too many sign ups (I should be so lucky) time stamps on the emails will be the decider.  First come first served.

Oof. That's a very tight schedule.

Only smaller scenarios, then?
03-07-2024, 05:46 AM,
Unfortunately don't own The N.African game so will have to pass.

Good luck with it in any event.

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
03-07-2024, 05:50 AM,
All the instructions/rules can be found under the "Competitions" tab at the top of the club pages and then scroll down to Tiller Operational Campaigns area at the foot of the page.

For those who get lost easily here is a link!  Wink

Tourney Sign Up
03-07-2024, 06:58 AM,
(03-07-2024, 05:24 AM)Liebchen Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 04:46 AM)Steel God Wrote: Darran -  if you'd be so kind as to Pin this for me so it doesn't scroll off the page.

Small to medium but not high unit density- easily do able in a 24 hour window per player per side.
03-07-2024, 07:00 AM,
(03-07-2024, 05:46 AM)devoncop Wrote: Unfortunately don't own The N.African game so will have to pass.

Good luck with it in any event.

Ian

No self respecting Englishman should be without a copy of El Al 42 - get yourself a copy and join in the fun lol
03-07-2024, 08:01 AM,
(03-07-2024, 06:58 AM)Steel God Wrote:

Small to medium but not high unit density- easily do able in a 24 hour window per player per side.

OK, sign me up.
03-07-2024, 03:42 PM,
Good luck with the tournament, sounds interesting - don't have el al or F40!
03-07-2024, 04:25 PM,
Due to some amazing events I now own the N.African game as well so message sent...Please sign me up !

Ian
"I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it"
03-07-2024, 08:33 PM,
(03-07-2024, 08:01 AM)Liebchen Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 06:58 AM)Steel God Wrote:

OK, sign me up.

Happy to have you Liebchen - glad to see us old timers still active - but please do send me an email, it'll make setting up the rounds so much easier if I don't have to hunt around for email addresses.  Cheers cheers