• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grumblers musing
11-05-2015, 11:40 PM,
RE: Grumblers musing
(10-25-2015, 10:31 PM)zap Wrote: I have played the game less time then as others here but I don't get the sense that the team is fracturing the community. I just don't agree with that comment because I don't feel cut off by them. On the contrary, they have posted at matrix all of what is going on. I feel like I'm a part of it because I can interact with them.
What disappointed me was the decision to not bundle WWII Series as planned but the explanation was given to why. And why there was not to be an update of the present series.  I accept it and look forward to what will be.
Can we move away from that way of description of what's happening because it just doesn't seem an accurate statement.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of "it just doesn't seem an accurate statement."

First you imply that I do not know of what I speak or that I am lying to make issues out of whole cloth. Neither were accurate.
Historical re-writing will not change the facts that we had extreme assault imposed upon the game. Air and naval rules that just did not fit the game. The thought of "porting back" things that do not fit the game.

All in the name of "modernization" and "realism". These two things are what fracture and will continue to fracture the Campaign Series community.

It's my opinion. I have the right to state it and the privilege to state it here. And, I will continue to do so as "accurately" as possible.

Thank you.

HSL
11-06-2015, 01:13 AM,
RE: Grumblers musing
Ed, I don't think Zap wants to argue, and you've clearly stated your opinion. As no one else has had more to say in quite awhile, I think this thread has run it's course, so I'm locking it down.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email