• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grumblers musing
10-24-2015, 02:48 PM,
RE: Grumblers musing
Gentlemen, It was I, Bouisforas, that over ran the hind that was airborne: I started my turn with three Israeli M-48s ajascent to a Egyptian bazooka team that was DISP. I over ran the bazooka team who then were retreated into a hex containing a loaded hind helo. My tanks then over ran that hex, ELM everyone in that hex. Eric
10-24-2015, 04:44 PM,
Hello Eric! Could you please email me the turn as you received it together with your password? I could then try the same move you did.

krazykat dot theblitz at gmail dot com
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-24-2015, 05:33 PM,
(10-24-2015, 02:48 PM)Boisforas Wrote: Gentlemen, It was I, Bouisforas, that over ran the hind that was airborne: I started my turn with three Israeli M-48s ajascent to a Egyptian bazooka team that was DISP. I over ran the bazooka team who then were retreated into a hex containing a loaded hind helo. My tanks then over ran that hex, ELM everyone in that hex. Eric

Thank you Eric, this was actually a clue to what was going on. A confirmed bug it is: when capturing defenders with an assault also the Helos in the same hex, despite being airborne, are captured. 

To be fixed. Thanks for reporting this!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-25-2015, 05:56 AM,
(10-24-2015, 05:33 PM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 02:48 PM)Boisforas Wrote: Gentlemen, It was I, Bouisforas, that over ran the hind that was airborne: I started my turn with three Israeli M-48s ajascent to a Egyptian bazooka team that was DISP. I over ran the bazooka team who then were retreated into a hex containing a loaded hind helo. My tanks then over ran that hex, ELM everyone in that hex. Eric

Thank you Eric, this was actually a clue to what was going on. A confirmed bug it is: when capturing defenders with an assault also the Helos in the same hex, despite being airborne, are captured. 

To be fixed. Thanks for reporting this!

Thanks! My Helo was not loaded just hovering. And, I think you got it right. Just a little glitch.
If we see anything else out of the ordinary we'll let you know.

HSL
10-25-2015, 06:13 AM,
(10-24-2015, 08:24 AM)PawelM Wrote: Why give away discs? Any changes in new versions of ww2 CS, putting you off, will not affect your install of 2.02 and should not affect the experience of play? just curious....

If I disliked any new updates, I do not see anything stopping me to keep my earlier version. I am sure there would be people (I base it on the posts in this thread) who would stick with classic version... If changes to new version of the game were as divisive in the community, then personally I think I would most likely keep 2.02 alongside new version to be able to play with wider player spectrum.

For instance, at this stage I play any options EA off or on, AF on or off... it just makes the game a bit different. I am just this person in the middle Jester

So, you can keep your disks and be assured I can oblige offering you a PBEM game in whatever is your version of choice Tank6

If and when I walk away I will remove everything. So, therefore, I will not keep my disks and will give them away.

I do not keep multiple versions. Never believed the need to do so.
I believe in the principle, "keep it simple, stupid or KISS". And, I also believe in the seven "P's" of success; Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Too many times both of these have been violated by the "Team". I believe to the detriment of the players and game community.

I will play with whatever options my opponent wishes to play, except for variable visibility.
I will never play with variable visibility. Of all the new additions to the game it is the corniest and almost as much out of scale as building bridges and clearing minefields in six minutes.

I guess my biggest disappointment is the "Team's" willingness to continue the fractures. It was a fun and easy to play game. When it is no longer fun and/or easy to play I will be out. I will find something better to occupy my time.

HSL
10-25-2015, 10:27 PM,
Smile  RE: Grumblers musing
(10-24-2015, 06:17 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Wash my hands of it and walk away.

HSL

Big Grin Whistle
10-25-2015, 10:31 PM,
I have played the game less time then as others here but I don't get the sense that the team is fracturing the community. I just don't agree with that comment because I don't feel cut off by them. On the contrary, they have posted at matrix all of what is going on. I feel like I'm a part of it because I can interact with them.
What disappointed me was the decision to not bundle WWII Series as planned but the explanation was given to why. And why there was not to be an update of the present series.  I accept it and look forward to what will be.
Can we move away from that way of description of what's happening because it just doesn't seem an accurate statement.
10-26-2015, 09:40 PM,
(10-25-2015, 10:27 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:17 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Wash my hands of it and walk away.

HSL

Big Grin Whistle

Hi Earl!

LOL! You are using the force?

HSL
10-26-2015, 09:41 PM,
(10-25-2015, 10:31 PM)zap Wrote: Can we move away from that way of description of what's happening because it just doesn't seem an accurate statement.

Huh?

Explain please?

HSL
10-27-2015, 11:56 PM,
Waiting2

HSL