• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gary Grigsby's War in the East hosted at the Blitz?
02-15-2011, 12:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011, 12:27 AM by Ricky B.)
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East hosted at the Blitz?
(02-14-2011, 11:45 PM)Marquo Wrote: Hi Ricky,

I am always learning something new; I never knew about the, "Firing Line" as a link to the message board/forums. I am used to simply clicking on one of the radio buttons on the top of the opening page. It took me a little bit of navigating to find this forum; any chance a button can be added :)

Do you have this game? If so, what do you think?

Marquo
Ah, you found one we missed Marquo, thanks. Dog Soldier may, or may not, be able to add it, some parts of the New Blitz require help from Raz who created it, others not.

I have the game, am a number of turns into the Road to Leningrad scenario with Typhoon, having fun. Otherwise just played a couple against the AI, which felt like an exact repeat of the old War in Russia AI with the Soviets massing in the center, then miraculously massing in the south the next turn. The game offers a lot of depth, a lot of it beyond me right now. I have seen your comments on the game!

Rick
(02-14-2011, 11:53 PM)raizer Wrote: hey i just got a minor (road to lenningrad) against a good player-but he not on the ladder lol
Get him to join and report the game. I was thinking of something special for the first game report we get :) but need approval from higher up.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 10:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM by Marquo.)
(02-15-2011, 12:26 AM)Ricky B Wrote:

I am always learning something new; I never knew about the, "Firing Line" as a link to the message board/forums. I am used to simply clicking on one of the radio buttons on the top of the opening page. It took me a little bit of navigating to find this forum; any chance a button can be added :)

Marquo
Ah, you found one we missed Marquo, thanks. Dog Soldier may, or may not, be able to add it, some parts of the New Blitz require help from Raz who created it, others not.

I have the game, am a number of turns into the Road to Leningrad scenario with Typhoon, having fun. Otherwise just played a couple against the AI, which felt like an exact repeat of the old War in Russia AI with the Soviets massing in the center, then miraculously massing in the south the next turn. The game offers a lot of depth, a lot of it beyond me right now. I have seen your comments on the game!

Rick
(02-14-2011, 11:53 PM)raizer Wrote: hey i just got a minor (road to lenningrad) against a good player-but he not on the ladder lol
Get him to join and report the game. I was thinking of something special for the first game report we get :) but need approval from higher up.

Rick

Okay - do we move this to the GG forum? I am ready for another match against someone - I am playing Stavka against Typhoon in a 1941-1945 CG.

Marquo
02-16-2011, 01:24 AM,
I think we are okay leaving it here Marquo, keep the info out here on the Tiller forum too. If need be I can move it but am fine with it here for now.

By the way, don't forget to add the Grigsby ladder to your profile - I don't see you on our bootcamp list yet and am feeling a bit lonely :).

Rick
02-16-2011, 08:50 AM,
hey guys,

Where is the forum?

THANKS!!
02-16-2011, 09:24 AM,
It is the last forum listed under Firing Line. If you are in this forum, clidk on Forums/The Firing Line right above the messages here, just below your profile box, then scroll down to the last forum listed, should be there.

Rick
02-16-2011, 02:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2011, 02:44 PM by Dog Soldier.)

Marquo

We will add a request for a button to the webmaster's To-Do list. The number of this ticket is 23,454,433,939. Now serving request ticket number 5. Do not hold your breath. Just learn new tactics.

Always a good policy to make sure your opponent is already a member of the blitz and has the ladder in his profile before engaging in a battle. Unless you like the practice....

(02-16-2011, 09:24 AM)Ricky B Wrote: It is the last forum listed under Firing Line. If you are in this forum, clidk on Forums/The Firing Line right above the messages here, just below your profile box, then scroll down to the last forum listed, should be there.

Rick

There is also a "Forum Jump" dialog drop down box at the bottom of every forum listing and thread page (even this one!) in the blitz. Us this to jump to the next forum you want to read.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp