• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gary Grigsby's War in the East hosted at the Blitz?
01-22-2011, 09:44 PM,
RE: Gary Grigsby's War in the East hosted at the Blitz?
Oh no!!...it begins
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2011, 11:54 PM,
Yes it's very much on!!! Might just drop a line or two in here from time to time to see what interest we can rustle up. That's if Mark does not make it too embarrasing for me :-)
01-23-2011, 01:24 AM,
(01-22-2011, 08:46 AM)Iwo Jim Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 03:06 AM)typhoon Wrote: Lets hope that Marquo bites then. Although perhaps i shouldn't played him here many times and yet to win one. I think the best I've managed might have been a draw but even that could be wishfull thinking

If you haven't found an opponent yet I'd be willing to try a small game, it would be my first PBEM with WIE

hey jim id be up for a short one as well....small games like roads to lenn or smol...
01-30-2011, 02:58 PM,
(01-23-2011, 01:24 AM)raizer Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 08:46 AM)Iwo Jim Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 03:06 AM)typhoon Wrote: Lets hope that Marquo bites then. Although perhaps i shouldn't played him here many times and yet to win one. I think the best I've managed might have been a draw but even that could be wishfull thinking

If you haven't found an opponent yet I'd be willing to try a small game, it would be my first PBEM with WIE

hey jim id be up for a short one as well....small games like roads to lenn or smol...

WITE is the ultimate EF game...;)
01-31-2011, 03:45 PM,
(01-22-2011, 11:54 PM)typhoon Wrote: Yes it's very much on!!! Might just drop a line or two in here from time to time to see what interest we can rustle up. That's if Mark does not make it too embarrasing for me :-)

Why don't you guys do a DAR here in the forum. I bet a lot of people here would be interested in reading it.
02-14-2011, 04:55 AM,
The blitz has now added a forum and ladder for Grigsby Operational Campaigns.

The first game in the series War in the East has been added to the blitz database.

Game on!

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-14-2011, 02:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-14-2011, 02:10 PM by Marquo.)
(02-14-2011, 04:55 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: The blitz has now added a forum and ladder for Grigsby Operational Campaigns.

The first game in the series War in the East has been added to the blitz database.

Game on!

Dog Soldier

I found the ladder - but where is the forum?
cheers
02-14-2011, 05:04 PM,
Hey Marquo,

Let's get you on the ladder, we want you :).

The forum is at the bottom of the list of forums, not alpha.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-14-2011, 11:45 PM,
Hi Ricky,

I am always learning something new; I never knew about the, "Firing Line" as a link to the message board/forums. I am used to simply clicking on one of the radio buttons on the top of the opening page. It took me a little bit of navigating to find this forum; any chance a button can be added :)

Do you have this game? If so, what do you think?

Marquo
02-14-2011, 11:53 PM,
hey i just got a minor (road to lenningrad) against a good player-but he not on the ladder lol