• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes you would like to see
01-13-2010, 07:49 AM,
RE: Changes you would like to see
i don't know if it exist, but the resting units that are recovering after a battle, should recover faster and easier in a city or town hexagon than in simple field hexagon for reasons that the medics can obtain more medical supplies than the supplied ones. Don't you think?
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2010, 05:24 AM,
How about a new unit value, stealth, it would show how hard it is to spot a unit. Where a tank Bn would be lets say a 0 a recon unit would be much higher, this would both show how the recce unit is keeping a low profile while doing its job, it would also work for AT guns. I know it wont happen but had to say it.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
01-29-2010, 06:09 AM,
(01-12-2010, 11:56 PM)James Ward Wrote: How about being able to go to released units in the Command Report box like you can go to units that undisrupted etc? In some of the larger scenarios it is a real pain to find the one or two units that were released.

I agree with James on this one.

Jison
Send this user an email
01-29-2010, 06:26 AM,
(01-29-2010, 05:24 AM)tazaaron Wrote: How about a new unit value, stealth, it would show how hard it is to spot a unit. Where a tank Bn would be lets say a 0 a recon unit would be much higher, this would both show how the recce unit is keeping a low profile while doing its job, it would also work for AT guns. I know it wont happen but had to say it.

Aaron
That is an excellent idea Aaron. It would need a lot of thought in how to implement it overall, such as being spotted, losing the "spotting" of it, using the alt fire rules where all units in a hex get shot at instead of a single one, etc. I like it more for AT guns than recon even, although you raise a good point about recon units.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-29-2010, 07:10 AM,
(01-29-2010, 05:24 AM)tazaaron Wrote: How about a new unit value, stealth, it would show how hard it is to spot a unit. Where a tank Bn would be lets say a 0 a recon unit would be much higher, this would both show how the recce unit is keeping a low profile while doing its job, it would also work for AT guns. I know it wont happen but had to say it.

Aaron

Excellent idea Taz.................add it to the "Flag a Unit as Recce" idea and we may actually get something other than "Recce by Death" !

Now we must wait for those immortal words which will read something similar to "not any time soon"! Lol

Still an excellent idea though