• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Welcome AWWC members
10-04-2009, 01:34 PM,
RE: Welcome AWWC members
Al Amos Wrote:Have to figure out how to post files at some point.

al

Al,

We have a forum at the top of the main AW forum page for scenario design. Just start a thread for your designed scenario. Write up a description and any information the players need to know, like best optional rules settings etc.

At the bottom of the screen for typing your new thread there is a section for attachments. Use the browse button to find your file on your local storage device. Then click add attachment and the file will be added to you post.

The game file extensions will probably not be recognized by the upload program in our message board. So be sure to zip all the files needed for your scenario before uploading.

That should make it work. Hurry, the forum will not be cherry for long! :P

Here is a link to a similar post over in the Panzer Campaigns message board as an example.

A Drive through Vitebsk

The forum format allows users of your sceanrio to proved feedback for your designs by posting to your original thread. You can then edit the original post and change the attached file to the latest update so the file always remains in the first post of the thread.

Contact me if you have any trouble setting your first one up.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM,
Hi Al.
nice to see you here .. maybe i can get down to playing some battles soon. :cheeky:
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM,
Hi Dean.

Great ! You still owe me a revanche for my disaster at Baecula Big Grin:whis:Big Grin
Let me know when you´re ready, don´t turn this challenge down Big Grin:smoke::whis:

Take care, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
10-04-2009, 10:00 PM,
Al Amos Wrote:Good to see the groups combine. More players to play against.

I'm Al Amos. The same Al Amos whose name shows up in some scenario author blocks in the AW series. Paul has a great engine here. I love making scenarios for it.

Have to figure out how to post files at some point.

al

Hi, Al. It'd be great if you could bring those excellent Punic Wars scenarios you created over to the Blitz and host them here. Or were they included in the last PW update?

In any case, welcome!

Best,

Tim
10-05-2009, 01:03 AM,
Tim,

Thanks for the compliment.

I just posted the 5,000 pt. series set 1 over here.

al
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message