• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Welcome AWWC members
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 09:59 AM by Dog Soldier.)
Welcome AWWC members
I want to extend a warm welcome to all the AWWC members who are visiting the blitz Ancient Wars area.

Once you decide to set up an account, click on the Join the Club link at the top of this forum's page in the G1|Admin section.

After setting up your account you should be able to post on the MB. Be sure to read the Rules of Engagement for all the Blitz club rules.

If you have favorite threads that you started over at the AWWC, feel free to cut and paste them over to this forum to retain important information or continue discussions.

Contact me or Jolly Roger if you have any questions concerning the mechanics of the blitz.

I am glad that you would choose the blitz and can help us build our Ancient Wars community here.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM,
RE: Welcome AWWC members
All AWWC members.

I would also like to welcome you all here , And also thank you for spending your free time playing in the AWWC . I and one or two others started the club up when Gallic Wars came out. and we had a great 2 years before i ran out of time being able to keep up with club jobs..

I am sad to have to close the club Cry but time needed to keep it running was to much for me with other work i am doing..

I am and always will be a big part of these games , ;)

Again thanks guys.
10-03-2009, 10:56 AM,
Dean,

Glad to see you here.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-03-2009, 09:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 09:35 PM by Tsunami.)
Dean,
I'm sure this is a good decision. Better to combine the efforts of both clubs than to split the resources.cheers
10-03-2009, 10:14 PM,
Stefan . Thanks.. cheers
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM,
Dog Soldier Wrote:If you have favorite threads that you started over at the AWWC, feel free to cut and paste them over to this forum to retain important information or continue discussions.

I'd recommend bringing over the Training Articles that were stickied at the AWWC boards -- I found them very helpful and I'm sure others would too.

And welcome to all AWWC members! I'm hopeful this merger will really energize the AW ladder.

Best,

Tim
10-03-2009, 11:57 PM,
TJD Wrote:
Dog Soldier Wrote:If you have favorite threads that you started over at the AWWC, feel free to cut and paste them over to this forum to retain important information or continue discussions.

I'd recommend bringing over the Training Articles that were stickied at the AWWC boards -- I found them very helpful and I'm sure others would too.

And welcome to all AWWC members! I'm hopeful this merger will really energize the AW ladder.

Best,

Tim
If any of you need a hand in doing this then contact Brian (or post here) as he would be more than happy to help you out, it seems a real pity if this information was lost. :(
10-04-2009, 04:44 AM,
TJD,
I have started a sticky thread titled What every member needs to know. As a place to post all the FAQ items that were collected at the AWWC for the benefit of all.

I shamelessly copied the format from the HPS OPS forum where my associate Foul developed this type of sticky thread. :bow: ==>Foul.

Please use this thread to post such items there. Jolly Roger and myself will edit and compile the posts once there is enough content.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-04-2009, 09:30 AM,
Good to see the groups combine. More players to play against.

I'm Al Amos. The same Al Amos whose name shows up in some scenario author blocks in the AW series. Paul has a great engine here. I love making scenarios for it.

Have to figure out how to post files at some point.

al
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
10-04-2009, 11:23 AM,
Al Amos Wrote:Good to see the groups combine. More players to play against.

I'm Al Amos. The same Al Amos whose name shows up in some scenario author blocks in the AW series. Paul has a great engine here. I love making scenarios for it.

Have to figure out how to post files at some point.

al

Ah another newbie <choke> ;)

Good to have you over here Al

cheers
Nik