• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Question....
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM,
RE: A Question....
Takes two to tango and in my case its very rare I go beyond protective unless I find myself being attacked verbally. And even then its down to human nature to protect oneself wouldn't you agree.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2008, 10:02 AM by Mad Russian.)
Bootie Wrote:Takes two to tango and in my case its very rare I go beyond protective unless I find myself being attacked verbally. And even then its down to human nature to protect oneself wouldn't you agree.

I agree generally. However, normally I think there is a catalyst sometimes that gets added in. Then one or the other responds aggressively and it's off and running.

I think we are all humans like you suggest and if attacked will defend ourselves.

I think it's enough to know that both sides have reason to be defensive.

I understand that you were/are doing some playtesting for Matrix? How is that going?

Good Hunting.

MR
08-08-2008, 09:51 AM,
All quiet on the Western Front.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-08-2008, 02:41 PM,
How would one go about suggesting the addition of a new game here on the site? It's not like FoF was where it fits into a particular category.

Good Hunting.

MR
08-08-2008, 09:27 PM,
Mad Russian Wrote:How would one go about suggesting the addition of a new game here on the site? It's not like FoF was where it fits into a particular category.

Good Hunting.

MR

You can add on to the existing thread:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=46888

Or start a new one in this forum, or in the Suggestion Box forum.
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM,
Just read this thread and have to say SG and MR came out on top as real pro's. Slightly techy to start with but both handled the situation well.
Credit to SG for handling those sarky digging remarks from other posters and stopping it dead cheers