• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FOF loaded!
05-31-2008, 01:07 AM,
RE: FOF loaded!
HiHi

500+ veiws! nice to see the interest ain't faded away.

All the Best
Peter
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2008, 04:38 AM,
HiHi

All you folk out there keen to get FoF in at the Blitz go see the 'Supporting new games' post on the General Discussions forum and speak up Whip

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=46888

All the Best
Peter
07-19-2008, 07:41 AM,
Seriously, if you have the coin...it will not be wasted.

--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
07-24-2008, 02:15 AM,
Forge of Freedom has (finally) been loaded as a game choice on the Blitz ACW Ladder.

Now I need soe help from the folks who requested it. The scenario info needs to be loaded into the database so you have something to report the games against. It's easy to do:

Go to G-4 Supply in the Main Menu at the top of the page and click Scenario Database.

Then click "add scenario info to DB" on the right hand side of the screen.

Use drop down menu to select Forge of Freedom click next.

Fill in form sheet. All of the information you need comes with the game (which I lack, which is why I'm asking for help). The only bit of info you lack is the SM field (size modifier) which will be 6 for all of these scenarios.

When you're done you click "add new scenario" (clicking modify will over write an old scenario and be a pain in the butt, so please don't do that).

Repeat for all 5 scenarios in the game. Any questions please let me know and I'll sort you out as soon as I can.

Thanks.
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM,
HiHi

Cheers for that Paul, I have made a small donation to Blitz funds, in part coz it's about time I paid something for all the fun I have had over the years, but also, please accept it in part as a Pint or 5 for yourself and all the GHQ staff that have helped or encouraged the hosting of FoF at the Blitz (mention should also be made to Gil R at GWS for his help), sorry it's only Cyber Pints folks but "Cheers" to you all cheers

All the Best
Peter
07-24-2008, 11:02 PM,
Peter;

Thanks, the money will be well spent, and not on pints for the boys. It'll go towards server costs and perhaps some hardware upgrades if we're fortunate. This isn't the Royal Navy, the tars don't get grog rations. More's the pity ;)

Paul
07-25-2008, 03:00 AM,
HiHi

OK, have loaded the 5 games into the Database, not sure what I have done wrong but it shows the start date as 31st Dec 1969 :conf:

Anyhow the rough data is there, it can be modified if necessary later.

All the Best
Peter
07-25-2008, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2008, 03:56 AM by Steel God.)
Peter;

Thank you so much for that. Looking in the database the dates show correctly to me (1861). You either figured it out and fixed it, or I don't quite know where you're seeing the error.

Paul
07-25-2008, 05:11 AM,
HiHi

It showed up on the data loaded page but if it's OK now thats fine, put it down to Magic :)

All the Best
Peter