• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Speed in Meeting Engagements
11-25-2006, 09:01 AM,
RE: Speed in Meeting Engagements
Saber6 Wrote:
Quote:Can no-one use the quote button here?

Friggin hard to read some of these obvious posts.

Then don't.

Can you clarify what you mean there?

As you are coming across as a right Knob.
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2006, 09:04 AM,
I guess I'll go flame war now....

Geordie, it is clear that you lack respect for anyone that posts on this board and for whatever self loathing reason don't care too much for the Blitz or most the people who use it.

So, why stick around and drop three posts on a topic that all sound like you hate everyone? Why not just go away? If you don't like reading posts...then why not just not read the damn things instead of posting telling us all about it?

Jeeeezzz...

Here's to hoping you don't read this post...or any other on the Blitz again. I won't reply to you again anyway.
Minuteman
11-25-2006, 09:05 AM,
Can a Mod delete the damned Blitz double and triple posts.

Its about time you got your act together on the MB software!

Raz, please explain and if you cant explain, get a Freaking Sword and do the business.
11-25-2006, 09:48 AM,
Geordie Wrote:Can a Mod delete the damned Blitz double and triple posts.

Raz, please explain and if you cant explain, get a Freaking Sword and do the business.

Well,Geordie there isn't to much to be done about the MB software.Just switching to something else won't solve to much.Our speed problems are caused basically by two things:
-a slow-for nowadays standards-server (it has,just to give you a brief example,only 256mb ram)
-a somehow huge database.If you'll take a look on the first page of the forum you can easilly see we have more than 200k posts stored.Combine this with the slow server and you'll understand why reading/writing from/in the db sometimes seems to take forever.
Btw-i deleted that double post .
Send this user an email
11-25-2006, 08:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2006, 08:07 PM by Zemke.)
RE:�� Speed in Meeting Engagements
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM,
I learned to used the Quote botton!
--------------------------------
Saber so what about our game?
--------------------------------
Fullhouse you do what you need to do, all my offers stand.
11-25-2006, 09:04 PM,
raz_atoth(FGM) Wrote:
Geordie Wrote:Can a Mod delete the damned Blitz double and triple posts.

Well,Geordie there isn't to much to be done about the MB software.Just switching to something else won't solve to much.Our speed problems are caused basically by two things:
-a slow-for nowadays standards-server (it has,just to give you a brief example,only 256mb ram)
-a somehow huge database.If you'll take a look on the first page of the forum you can easilly see we have more than 200k posts stored.Combine this with the slow server and you'll understand why reading/writing from/in the db sometimes seems to take forever.
Btw-i deleted that double post .

What about deleting all the Posts from before the new MB started up? Or is it the whole DB that slows it down?
11-25-2006, 09:08 PM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Speed in Meeting Engagements
Saber6 Wrote:I guess I'll go flame war now....

Geordie, it is clear that you lack respect for anyone that posts on this board and for whatever self loathing reason don't care too much for the Blitz or most the people who use it.

So, why stick around and drop three posts on a topic that all sound like you hate everyone? Why not just go away? If you don't like reading posts...then why not just not read the damn things instead of posting telling us all about it?

Jeeeezzz...

Here's to hoping you don't read this post...or any other on the Blitz again. I won't reply to you again anyway.

I'm not getting involved in any Flame Wars here as there is no point. For your info Mr Saber I posted 3 times as the MB software is exceedingly pish.

However, the option to quote is plain and simple and even the newest new guy here probably has the intelligence to manage to hit it.

I say probably as lately I'm beginning to wonder.
11-25-2006, 09:51 PM,
Geordie Wrote:Can no-one use the quote button here?

Friggin hard to read some of these obvious posts.

OK, you all disagree.

Heres what I think.

You do what you think will win you the ME QB, if it works for you, you keep doing it until you meet someone who kicks your fat Arse.

Then you change what you do, or maybe you dont.

So what!

You either learn or die, or learn and Turtle, and we all know what a Turtle does..................

This is just blatent trolling.

In other threads you claim that strategy discusion is dieing out on this
board and how much you appreciate the strategy discusion over on fragement. Then in the next instance you are pouring infantile scorn all over a strategy discusion in this forum. WHats your problem? I suggest you deal with it without haveing to subject us all to it.

If you dont have something constructive to say, dont say it.

11-26-2006, 05:03 AM,
LOL, using trucks to rush flags is strategy now is it? Its pure and simple gamieness.

As are all QB ME's.

In my opinion the QBME is played the most because guys are just too lazy to find a good scenario, or else they are scared to play with kit they havent specifically chosen.

Tactics ain't rushing flags, tactics are fire and Manoeuvre, using Arty and Smoke etc etc etc.

I'd like to stress that its just my opinion though.

Trolling, LOL, absolutely amazing!