• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

101paratrooper has been banned
08-08-2006, 12:22 PM,
RE: ��101paratrooper has been banned
Hulldown Wrote:There are plenty of good people to play here.

Amen Mark. cheers

I've let this thread open because somewhere someone will eventually start talking about the good people here.
Let's take it in stride and move forward with the games.
08-08-2006, 07:17 PM,
RE: 101paratrooper has been banned
This guy was banned from WeBoB and he came to here. Some members called on him being banned from another club because of cheating and few members stepped up attacking with not in so good manner of flaming the members who informed us all about huim being a cheater...aftyer the whole conversation sidetracked we all gave him a chance...but as in life once a cheater always a cheater...hmmm..he tried to persuade me to playing him but for real...I have met incredible people and great players in this club and really was not going to play someone already caught cheating...looking at his gmaes stacking higher than mine in few days I had a bad feeling about him from the beginning...but then decided to join the LD tourney and give him a chance to prove us all wrong ...but..well rest is history...atleast he made something good as the first round battle seems to be ok.

Now all we need to do is keep an eye on him registering again or even with few personas as he did earlier in WeBoB.

I wish all the best to this community of great players and tough opponents...Cheataers are not wanted!

Respectfully
LT
"Kornie"
08-08-2006, 09:40 PM,
RE:��101paratrooper has been banned
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
08-08-2006, 10:19 PM,
Well he sent me an email asking for a game. I declined because he has allways rubbed me up the worng way for some reason. Good to see that my cheatdar is working.

However I should have taken him up on his offer and played the biggest operation going.

Dang, no free points for me lol.Cry
08-09-2006, 12:01 AM,
Cheating in CM is done by altering memory slot values.
You can buy hardware for an unlimited numbr of points in a, ;et's say, 1500pts battle. You can also change ammo loadauts, weapon loadouts for squads, teleport units and (which is much harder, I couldn't do it) resurect units from the dead. About 1,5 year ago, we caught a cheater at CMHQ PL, who did all those things. As it came out, it isnt that hard to cheat in CM, all it takes is a small memory manager program, and not too much brain (I could replay what he did).;):)
08-09-2006, 05:31 AM,
Yeah!! How can one guy play (and complete) 123 games in 3 months? I realize that number is skewed by the number of members reporting games in progress as a result of his banning, but c'mon!!!
08-09-2006, 06:10 AM,
Actually Alex,it's posible if you're a CMaholic,like our friend seemed to be :smoke: He had quite many games going and an incredible turn-rate(even for my standards) which would explain the high number of games.I doubt he reported games without actually playing them,we would have noticed that quite early.
Send this user an email
08-09-2006, 06:11 AM,
I want to bring to the attention of those that are posting games, I notice that some are deleting their reports and reposting them.
It appears that they weren't happy with posting their Operations as only completing 1 battle in the OP and have went back and reposted as completing all of the battles in the OP.
It saddens me to see that there are point hogs taking every advantage they can at a members' embarassment. I realize it's against a member caught cheating, but that's no reason for acting like this.
It is a scar on the honor system

I will not allow anyone delete and to repost games against 101 from this point on, you get it right the first time and live with it. If I see a report deleted and reposted for a higher value, I will delete the result and you will lose it.

Get a grip people, he was caught and removed, no need to lower yourselves to such a level that is almost as bad as his infraction.
08-09-2006, 06:20 AM,
whoever cheats is a wanker of the highest magnitude
08-09-2006, 06:40 AM,
well, i got draw when playing with him, and one loss :)
anyway, i wont delete anything..