• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
101paratrooper has been banned - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 101paratrooper has been banned (/showthread.php?tid=36338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

101paratrooper has been banned - Steel God - 08-07-2006

Effective immediately 101paratrooper has been banned by the CM Custodian for violations of Rule of Engagement 14. This decision is subject to appeal of course, but pending that, any players currently having a game in progress against him can claim a victory at this point.

Players who are involved with him in any Tournaments should contact the Tourney Master for a resolution of those games.

After an appropriate period of time to allow for any appeals, his Call Sign will be shadowed, after which time you will no longer be able to claim a victory for games in progress.

Paul aka Steel God
Vice Commander, Blitz War Gaming

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - KampfgruppeAdam - 08-07-2006

101Paratrooper is the Longest Day torney master.

So I suppoae all his hard work is up the spout.

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - Fullhouse - 08-07-2006

KampfgruppeAdam Wrote:101Paratrooper is the Longest Day torney master.

So I suppoae all his hard work is up the spout.

It was allready due to the fact that he was due to leave for boot camp mid august.

Is it possible to get any details on how he was cheating?

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - Walkure - 08-07-2006

what about games in the books already....................man that's dis:hissy:sapointing. That's all i'll say.......very dissapointing.

Walkure

RE:��101paratrooper has been banned - Steel God - 08-07-2006

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - Ratzki - 08-07-2006

Well, there are probably quite a few of us who can't prove that he was cheating, but it was mentioned by more then me that he was the luckiest guy to have played. Would not suprise me, even in the BBB tourny, when i played against him in the 1st round, I am not proffessing to be the best player out there, but it has been a long time since i had my arss kicked that badly. I too, would not mind knowing how he was cheating.

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - Phil Davies (FGM) - 08-07-2006

Just logged my two games we had going in the results and I would just like to say that it's always sad to hear someone has been banned for misconduct amoungst this band of borthers Violin

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - Herr Schacht - 08-07-2006

That's too bad. I remember an extensive discussion when he came on board 1-2 months ago, and mostly everyone agreed to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully this will not taint dispostions going forward, but I am happy justice is served.

Thank you.

Schacht

RE: 101paratrooper has been banned - ATCS - 08-07-2006

I haven't played this guy, so I have only a passing interest in this topic. But I suppose I am a bit naive about this whole cheating thing. To what end? For the ill-gotten glory and pseudo-status of rank on a gaming board? I'm a newbie here to this club, and certainly hope this is an uncommon occurence. :(

RE:��101paratrooper has been banned - Steel God - 08-07-2006