• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Tournament: Desperation and Destruction - Open For Sign Ups
03-15-2024, 02:47 PM,
RE: PzC Tournament: Desperation and Destruction - Open For Sign Ups
Unfortunately I do not have France '40 or Smolensk '41, or else I would be signing up!

Perhaps poll as to what titles those who said they would be interested in a tournament have. Then go with the titles that most people have.

Amazing tournament setup and rules, really wish I could be in this one.
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2024, 01:12 AM,
sign me up
03-16-2024, 05:47 AM,
Well said, Iceman, poll would be a great idea.
I'm not particularly interested in the France 1940 campaign, so I won't buy this title just to take part in the tourney.
03-20-2024, 03:16 AM,
I this tourney officially dead?
03-20-2024, 03:27 AM,
Sign me up!
03-21-2024, 03:19 AM,
(03-13-2024, 11:29 PM)Steel God Wrote: Hey folks - been a week since I opened up the Tournament for sign ups, and sadly things aren't progressing very well.  In a week I received a whopping 6 sign ups.  If I include the 3 folks who have posted in the forum that they're wanting to play but haven't managed to actually sign up, the count goes up to 9 commitments.  Either way it's a very far cry from the 32 players I was hoping for based on the Poll.

So all that said, I'll give it another week but at this point the betting odds are pointing to a cancellation of this Tourney.

Here's to hoping that changes. 

Good Gaming all!!
Hello Everyone;
     Well I gave it the old college try, but unfortunately I didn't get anywhere near the number of sign ups I needed to run the Tournament the way I wanted.  That's okay, maybe not everyone's cup of tea, no hard feelings from me.  Thanks to everyone who did sign up and support it, that means the world to me.  If you sent me an email or a private message to sign up, I have responded in kind and you should have receive a message back from me informing you of the cancellation.  If you only signed up through a post in the forum, then please accept this post in the forum as your notification of cancellation. 

Good Luck, and Good Gaming to all;  Paul aka Steel God
03-21-2024, 03:33 AM,
Thanks for trying to get a tournament together. Would have been our own March Madness.

Rob
03-21-2024, 12:46 PM,
Thanks for trying this Paul.
[Image: exercise.png]
03-21-2024, 11:21 PM,
Try one title as opposed to three, which a lot of people won't have. Sign up as Axis or Allied for the duration of the tournament. Balanced scenarios don't matter as your score is only compared to your side, Axis or Allied, which is even because you faced the same thing.
03-23-2024, 07:14 AM,
What would thoughts be on having a tournament where each bracket would have a few balanced scenarios of equivalent length to select from? The opponents when matched would then pick from the list of available scenarios to play. Scenarios from multiple PzC games would make up the list. This would hopefully enable more people to play by increasing the likelihood of a player owning a particular game.