• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who is playing what???
03-25-2022, 10:30 PM,
RE: Who is playing what???
I have four games going:
- Normandy 44 (Gold, pre-upgrade), "Advancing Inland" as the Allies, turn 32 of 70, with alternative assault turned on. Took two days to get off of Omaha. Germans have a big hole in their lines around St. Lo, but the Hitler Youth are pounding the British 1st AB back to the stone age.
- Sicily 43, Indragnir's Campaign variant as the Allies, turn 37 of 381 with Pete. This one is moving fast, we have managed just about a turn a day. Starting to get bogged down in the mountains; terrain is brutal!
- Tunisia 43, "Flanking the Mareth Line" as the Allies, turn 27 of 64 with LEGXXIIPRPF. Steffan completely surprised me by moving all the German forces west and encircling the New Zealand division making the flanking move. Crazy scenario with lots of movement/action. I think both sides will be spent well before the last turn.
- Battles of Normandy, "The Longest Day" as the Allies, turn 23 of 40. This one is very slow as it typically takes my opponent (not a member of the Blitz) several weeks to return a turn; we have been playing this for over a year. If I can avoid a major defeat I will be happy!
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2022, 11:07 PM,
Currently playing a Salerno and a Tunisia scenario, 3 EF, 2 WF, 2 ME and 2 VN scenarios from CS. Some Out of the Park Baseball after my turns are done. That one is solo because it is not designed to play online. I am hopeful, though.
03-26-2022, 04:17 AM,
Thanks for the feedback so far, it is great that all of you are getting so much enjoyment out of these games and that all three series are represented!  Smile
03-26-2022, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2022, 04:40 AM by KAreil.)
I'm playing 2 games, but slow ones - about 1 turn per week.
+ Battle of Jemappes in RepublicanBayonets on the Rhine
+ Operation Olympic in Japan'45

We started the the Japan game before the WDS news entry regarding re-balancing came out and didn't want to start over. We are now in turn 30 (day 3) of the invasion and so far there is no stalemate to speak of. My Japanese are steadily pushed back - but that might be my bad decisions and good decisions by my opponent krmiller ;)
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
03-26-2022, 05:30 AM,
I am playing NATO in two games of DF 85 Bolt mod. And Brits is the Brian Jennings El Alamein mod Gazala (or whatever it is called!).
03-26-2022, 07:08 AM,
I am currently playing the aforementioned Bulge campaign with smurf, who if I could match his return rate we would be more than half way done.  That said I await the return of turn 43 of this 162 turn game we started 7 Jan.
I also have the Vyazma campaign going with sabek73 that we started back on new years are on turn 17.
And if we are including our sporting events, I currently have the 73/74 NHL season going using statomatic.
cheers
03-26-2022, 08:28 AM,
(03-26-2022, 07:08 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I am currently playing the aforementioned Bulge campaign with smurf, who if I could match his return rate we would be more than half way done.  That said I await the return of turn 43 of this 162 turn game we started 7 Jan.
I also have the Vyazma campaign going with sabek73 that we started back on new years are on turn 17.
And if we are including our sporting events, I currently have the 73/74 NHL season going using statomatic.

Stratomatic? You prefer Stratomatic over APBA??? NO WAY!!!
03-26-2022, 09:50 AM,
(03-26-2022, 08:28 AM)Jim Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 07:08 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: I am currently playing the aforementioned Bulge campaign with smurf, who if I could match his return rate we would be more than half way done.  That said I await the return of turn 43 of this 162 turn game we started 7 Jan.

Only played stat back in the day and only play computer games now so...
cheers
03-26-2022, 08:22 PM,
(03-26-2022, 09:50 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 08:28 AM)Jim Wrote:

Only played stat back in the day and only play computer games now so...

yeh I havent played either one in probly three dozen years lol. But back in the day werent they good???
03-28-2022, 05:26 AM,
(03-25-2022, 08:18 AM)jim pfleck Wrote: I am in turn 120 something of a Lodz campaign as the Russians in East Prussia 14

Rick & I had a great battle with you on that scenario, good to see you are playing it again!  Wink