• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who is playing what???
03-25-2022, 06:01 AM,
c_Question Mark  Who is playing what???
OK it is always fun to see who is out there and what series & scenarios they are playing, so let everyone know how much fun you are having......... Wink

As you may have read in another post I only have time for a single team campaign game of the 4th Invasion scenario from Serbia 14, we are on turn 140 and I am playing the Bulgarian forces on the CP side, lots of strategy options, a varied force mix with AH, German & Bulgarians vs Serbs, Russian, British, Montenegrin and French units and a HUGE map to manoeuvre across! 

OK who is up next.....?
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2022, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2022, 08:12 AM by smurf309.)
RE: Who is playing what???
(03-25-2022, 06:01 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: OK it is always fun to see who is out there and what series & scenarios they are playing, so let everyone know how much fun you are having......... Wink

As you may have read in another post I only have time for a single team campaign game of the 4th Invasion scenario from Serbia 14, we are on turn 140 and I am playing the Bulgarian forces on the CP side, lots of strategy options, a varied force mix with AH, German & Bulgarians vs Serbs, Russian, British, Montenegrin and French units and a HUGE map to manoeuvre across! 

OK who is up next.....?

i am the germans in kursk full two north scenarios.landser34 is the russian in the alt and yven is the russian in the standard.Also playing full bulge alt scenario and lezgo killemall is the german. game note landser34 is having computer problems and will proceed once he is ready.
03-25-2022, 08:18 AM,
I am playing Advance on Korosten as Russians in Kiev 43 (end of first day, so like turn 8 out of 37)
2nd Battle of Alamein as Germans(turn 57 out of 150)
Crossing at Dinant as French from France 14 (end of first day)
I am in turn 120 something of a Lodz campaign as the Russians in East Prussia 14
East Prussia Campaign as the Germans, turn 70 something..
03-25-2022, 09:55 AM,
(03-25-2022, 06:01 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: OK it is always fun to see who is out there and what series & scenarios they are playing, so let everyone know how much fun you are having......... Wink

OK who is up next.....?

Well, I have the distinct pleasure of being one of ol' Grump's opponents in the S14 Fourth Campaign game, and am in a team game of Kiev 43 as Russian in the Brusilov Kessel scenario. Fairly light schedule as I've had to pare my gaming back a bit recently due to other commitments.
03-25-2022, 10:58 AM,
Playing a bit of Fulda Gap, Aschaffenburg scenario against the A/I. I'm the Soviets getting a thorough shower and clean up right now...LOL!! Wink
03-25-2022, 04:43 PM,
I'm playing PBEM games of French-Indian war and a squad battle game.
Serve the people!
03-25-2022, 06:04 PM,
I am currently playing:

Advance to Korosten, Kiev 43 (as the Germans) vs. Jim.

Countetattack at Fastov, Kiev 43 (as Germans) vs. Barbarrossa.

Von Moltkes Indecisiveness, F14 (as CentralP) vs. Eckerslyke.
03-25-2022, 06:50 PM,
I am playing:

Danube Front 85, each scenario in sequence with Daniel Cote.
Also with Daniel we are at turn 108 of the Stalingrad Uranus campaign, I am playing the Axis and the kessel is almost formed :-(

The Spring Awakening scenario from Budapest 45 against Syndacalist Capitalism, playing the soviets, half way through.

The Gembloux scenario against PhilM in France 40, playing the french.

The 1st Invasion Campaign in Serbia 14 against LegioXXII, playing as AH

Against an opponent which is not on The Blitz I am playing:
The Valmy Meeting engagement in Republican Bayonets
The Graziani Offensive in Alamein 42
Somosierra Pass in Spanish Civil War
03-25-2022, 08:32 PM,
Currently playing 3 campaigns:

First one I started is Operation Coronet in Japan 46 as the Japanese and we are almost 50 turns in. Was my first campaign game and I wasn't to familiar with the mechanics so I feel like I initially made a few stupid avoidable mistakes but I am still holding out and managed to form a solid new defensive line with reinforcements so everything is still going alright there.

The second ongoing campaign is the First invasion campaign in Serbia 14 where I play as the Austrians. In this campaign I already played 60 turns and now I am facing the full might of the Serbian counter attack. Next day of the campaign will probably decide if I can somehow still pull of a draw or get completley crushed by the Serbs.

Third campaign I am currently playing is Bolt out of the Blue as Nato. At the moment we have played 13 turns. This one is absolutely insane but very fun at the same time. There are always several areas were I am under huge pressure and if I somehow manage to solve the issues there for now my opponent finds a way to make life harder for me in another sector of the frotnline.
03-25-2022, 08:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2022, 08:33 PM by Jim.)
I am in a PBEM game of Stalingrad's Don River Bend scenario......Germans trying to reach the bridge at Kalach Na Donu and I am trying to prevent them as Russians. I think my opponent is enjoying the scenario as much as I am. Tough job, it seems for the Russians.
Also playing Smolensk main campaign solo.