• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Clearing obstacles
01-11-2022, 10:59 AM,
RE: Clearing obstacles
Ok, then maybe I found something else, I dont know.  I moved two engineer units (1 deployed) into the aforementioned obstacle hex which had already been penetrated.  It was gone on the ensuing turn immeditly following them entering so for whatever reason they were able to clear that hex without having to wait a turn after entering the hex.

Maybe because it had already been penetrated?
cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2022, 11:01 AM,
(01-11-2022, 10:16 AM)Lethal Wrote: This may help.

Kursk Obstacles

I'm not sure but it gave me the word penetrated which was better then path which I was about to use in my post  Helmet Wink

What is that sidebar in your vid?  I like it.  It changes with the conditions i take it?
cheers
01-11-2022, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 10:05 PM by ComradeP.)
(01-11-2022, 10:59 AM)lezgo killemall Wrote: Ok, then maybe I found something else, I dont know.  I moved two engineer units (1 deployed) into the aforementioned obstacle hex which had already been penetrated.  It was gone on the ensuing turn immeditly following them entering so for whatever reason they were able to clear that hex without having to wait a turn after entering the hex.

Maybe because it had already been penetrated?

The Deployed unit started clearing the obstacle hex immediately after entering it, so in the supply/command phase at the start of your next turn it succeeded in removing the obstacles. That's how it should work: a Deployed, non-Disrupted, unit enters an obstacle or minefield hex and the next turn it is removed or, in the case of minefields, reduced by 1 point (minefields have a value from 1 to 3 to represent density).