• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Go easy on the Updates!
11-20-2021, 08:36 AM,
RE: Go easy on the Updates!
First time I've seen the new graphics for a 'desert' title in Panzer Campaigns and Modern Campaigns. Looking at Tunisia, Alamein and Middle East now. Beautiful work. Really excellent. The Tunisia graphics are superb. Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2021, 03:34 PM,
When I try the links for the new installers I get this.

We're sorry, something went wrong. Our team is on it, but if you continue to experience issues, please report it to [email protected]
11-20-2021, 04:18 PM,
(11-20-2021, 03:34 PM)Mesquite Wrote: When I try the links for the new installers I get this.

We're sorry, something went wrong. Our team is on it, but if you continue to experience issues, please report it to [email protected]

That's a new one. Have you manually copied the links into your browser and tried again?

Let me know - thank you for your tolerance.

David
11-20-2021, 04:51 PM,
Well I click on the link from you email and it always tells me the same thing. Something went wrong blah blah blah. I just tried copying the link and I get the same thing. Oh ok. I just tried the link from a different email and it worked. The one that isn't working for me is the link I was sent for Campaign Overland. I'll try the others and see if they work.
11-20-2021, 05:42 PM,
(11-20-2021, 04:51 PM)Mesquite Wrote: Well I click on the link from you email and it always tells me the same thing. Something went wrong blah blah blah. I just tried copying the link and I get the same thing. Oh ok. I just tried the link from a different email and it worked. The one that isn't working for me is the link I was sent for Campaign Overland. I'll try the others and see if they work.

Thanks Mesquite, let us know how you go. If Overland continues to be a problem, I can PM you a different link that I know will work.

Cheers,

David
11-20-2021, 07:57 PM,
Ok going thru the links...all good for awhile, until I got to First World War. So this is the second game I'm having a problem with and it's the same problem as Overland.
11-20-2021, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 08:52 PM by ComradeP.)
Thus far, the links in the e-mail work for me. Download speed is also good.

Mesquite, were the FWWC games and Overland part of the same order, or separate orders?

You get a link for each game, but they might be part of the same order (which means multiple games show up when you click the link).
11-20-2021, 09:25 PM,
Iam having the same issue with FWW. I already bought it a couple of years ago but the link in the mail is the only one whos not working of all the mails that Ive got. Doesnt matter that much to me as I have all files stored on an external HD and so I only need the update files.
11-20-2021, 10:30 PM,
(11-20-2021, 09:25 PM)DerGrenadier89 Wrote: Iam having the same issue with FWW. I already bought it a couple of years ago but the link in the mail is the only one whos not working of all the mails that Ive got. Doesnt matter that much to me as I have all files stored on an external HD and so I only need the update files.

Check the update links on the WDS website. We have been migrating the updates off the hosted server onto AWS. They are not all done, but you will notice the speed if they have been. I am halfway through updating the PzC ones, but I think all the FWWC ones are already done...

David
11-21-2021, 12:58 AM,
(11-20-2021, 10:30 PM)Strela Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 09:25 PM)DerGrenadier89 Wrote: Iam having the same issue with FWW. I already bought it a couple of years ago but the link in the mail is the only one whos not working of all the mails that Ive got. Doesnt matter that much to me as I have all files stored on an external HD and so I only need the update files.

Check the update links on the WDS website. We have been migrating the updates off the hosted server onto AWS. They are not all done, but you will notice the speed if they have been. I am halfway through updating the PzC ones, but I think all the FWWC ones are already done...

David
I was able to download all of my email links yesterday, but another user alerted me to this when clicking the update link on the WDS website. This is from the 7YW update link:
[Image: Clipboard01.jpg]
Other update links seem to be working, so maybe just this one?