• Downloads

A really big day for Wargame Design Studio
11-20-2021, 04:54 AM,
RE: A really big day for Wargame Design Studio
(11-20-2021, 04:32 AM)ComradeP Wrote:
Quote:Posted by unonimus - Less than 1 minute ago
(40 minutes ago)LordDeadwood Wrote: Wrote:
(1 hour ago)Sir John Cope Wrote: Wrote:From the change log for France '40 4.00:

Revised default optional rules...Alternative Indirect Fire Resolution, Alternative Air Strike Resolution and Alternative Direct Fire Resolution have been removed.

I'm assuming this means they have been removed as defaults, not that they've been removed from the options available to players, but please tell me if otherwise?
I would assume that as well, but I just fired up the new install of France '40, Prucha_B4 scenario and all of the alternative fire resolution rules were selected by default.  [Image: ce0c1fedb7unsure.gif]

I am not sure, but uninstalling the old version might not delete registry entries for rules. If you choose 'Default', it should set into current defaults.

Correct, you have to click on "Default" in the optional rules screen to switch to the current Default rules.

I didn't have to fill in my serial for the WDS versions when JTS versions are currently installed either, so the information stored in the registry for JTS games is also used by the WDS versions.
Good point. I hadn't thought about the registry being shared but you are correct about the serial number, so it makes sense.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A really big day for Wargame Design Studio - by LordDeadwood - 11-20-2021, 04:54 AM