• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question on making CMBN look better
09-07-2020, 08:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 08:59 AM by Westland.)
RE: Question on making CMBN look better
@ ratz_atoth

Yes, but not with Quick Battles.In CMx1 you could set static or variable.Not in CMx2.So if I set 30 minutes the game should end after 30 minutes.
In some cases, however, this is not the case. The minutes display at the bottom right then turns red and continues from 00:00 to 01: 00,02: 00,03: 00 etc.Endless.I once let it run for 300 minutes and then stopped.
I had the problem again recently with player kghammer.We saw the game as a draw.
And in 2011 I already had the problem with my first MP.It was supposed to run for 45 minutes and ran for 75 minutes, then we stopped.And always quick battles!

Exactly.You can use trucks and jeeps to block bridges or driveways in cities.And then let the crew get out and disappear.
This means that the abandoned vehicles remain standing as a block.
And cheaper than buying an anti-tank barrier.You save 200 rarity points.

Oh,I had overlooked that.But it doesn't change the price compared to truck / jeep anti-tank barrier.

The Priest Kangaroo is too expensive,too immobile and too slow.The Stuart V Ecce is better in all parameters.
You could always quickly transport Bazooka / PIAT, MG, sniper and reconnaissance units with it.Important in the field, because it is unbeatable fast.Wheeled vehicles are used on the road.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question on making CMBN look better - by Weasel - 09-01-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Question on making CMBN look better - by Westland - 09-07-2020, 08:55 AM