• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
07-23-2023, 01:21 AM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Yes, the ones that are a mix of 7,5cm and 15cm Guns.
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2023, 03:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 03:56 PM by Indragnir.)
(07-23-2023, 01:21 AM)Dodo98 Wrote: Yes, the ones that are a mix of 7,5cm and 15cm Guns.

It seems the mortar bug still is out there. Thank you for pointing it out.

Use updated OOB (first post link). 

Those guns work now as Rockets (they can move even if not in T-mode). I tried to make them mortars because of their short range and the set-up plus move out causing them being much less useful than they were in WWII but with the bug (mortars in a sub-unit can fire only if another unit in the sub-unit -ie the artillery regiment- is spotting for them.) forces me either mark them as Rockets or move them out of Artillery Regiment sub-unit.
07-23-2023, 09:13 AM,
Thanks! My opponent and I are already in turn 4. Can this fix be applied to an ongoing game?
07-23-2023, 03:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2023, 03:57 PM by Indragnir.)
(07-23-2023, 09:13 AM)Dodo98 Wrote: Thanks! My opponent and I are already in turn 4. Can this fix be applied to an ongoing game?

Yes. It won't crash your ongoing game. Both platyers must overwrite the OOB file in the DATA folder.
07-23-2023, 07:09 PM,
Hi Idragnir,  I am Dodo98s opponent. Thanks for fixing the bug that quickly.

I'd also have a question regarding the Stalingrad campaign. As Soviet player my Rifle Divisions have additional Artillery units made up of 76mm Guns and 120mm Mortars called Con. Regt. Guns. While having a range of five hexes those don't have the indirect fire ability and need to have LOS to the target. So I used them like Zis-3 AT-guns. Is that how it is supposed to be?
07-24-2023, 07:56 AM,
(07-23-2023, 07:09 PM)Secret45 Wrote: Hi Idragnir,  I am Dodo98s opponent. Thanks for fixing the bug that quickly.

I'd also have a question regarding the Stalingrad campaign. As Soviet player my Rifle Divisions have additional Artillery units made up of 76mm Guns and 120mm Mortars called Con. Regt. Guns. While having a range of five hexes those don't have the indirect fire ability and need to have LOS to the target. So I used them like Zis-3 AT-guns. Is that how it is supposed to be?

No, this is an oversight that I thought I had fixed! Re-download and overwrite OOB file both players. It's fixed now.
07-24-2023, 08:34 AM,
Awesome! Thank you for the quick fix again. They have now indirect fire.
11-15-2023, 04:12 AM,
Hello,

Are all your updated campaigns within the JTS installers? Or, do I need to download anything else?
11-15-2023, 06:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 07:04 PM by Indragnir.)
(11-15-2023, 04:12 AM)Iceman Wrote: Hello,

Are all your updated campaigns within the JTS installers? Or, do I need to download anything else?

Edit: WDS. All are with the WDS installers but Korea and Stalingrad. Use the link on the first post to download the content for that.
11-15-2023, 07:37 PM,
Are these mods for JTS or WDS games? Also the few download links all show the same three folders but the content looks incomplete and yet the few posts I saw on the first page talk about many games and art but there is just the three folders and two art files and one scenario in the whole lot. So it appears incomplete and not really finished. So this seems confusing and misleading.