• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What are you SB guys looking for?
08-08-2020, 03:58 AM,
RE: What are you SB guys looking for?
(08-07-2020, 01:07 PM)Barly Wrote: I like the various mods that are available and would like to see more.Early war is interesting,I like the early French Tanks for example.Would like to see your Blitzkrieg mod,what game is it based on?

Also I would like a 2D mod for a Squad Battles Title that shows the infantry in a 3/4 view not just top down,like the Panzer Grenadier series of Board Games.

As well although I may be in the minority, but I like the Silhouette view for Vehicles,like the old Panzer leader Board Game.I prefer the  Silhouette  to be pretty big too,a lot of mods that use this style have tiny pics.

I like the 3D Unit models mode on occasion too,maybe more work in that direction,but same thing most people probably don't use it.

Another idea with the overhead view for Vehicles counters,maybe make all friendly forces face east and all opfor forces face west maybe?

Finally the ASL Boardgame style of infantry counters,but with some variation in the counters not just the same picture over and over,particularly maybe interesting leader counters with only a single figure.

Sorry for so many wants.
My mod is called the SB WW2 Mod, based on aoTR, and includes combat from 1935 Italian invasion of Ethiopia, through Blitzkrieg, first phase. Has battles between Slovakia and Hungary early on, Polish Invasion, Italo-Greek War, French vs German, Norway vs. Germans, British vs Germans, and Ashley Mcleod is offering a few South African goodies! It will be released soon, sorry no option for side view in it, as there are over 500 vehicles in the mod now, and a lot of countrys, but good news, leaders are sinfgle counters! Combat has been modified so more results by fire, armor and penetration has been updated for more realistic results as well, multiple weapon loads involved now too! Stay tuned! We are testing the 17 odd scenario's that exist so far, want to get a few more before releasing it. Second phase is the Desert War!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are you SB guys looking for? - by Warhorse - 08-07-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by Sean - 08-07-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by Warhorse - 08-08-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by GWolf - 08-08-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by GWolf - 08-08-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by gabeeg - 08-08-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by kolc - 08-10-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: What are you SB guys looking for? - by gabeeg - 08-11-2020, 12:51 PM