• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated
08-26-2020, 04:43 AM,
RE: Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated
(08-26-2020, 04:24 AM)zap Wrote: I do remember when first playing Bridges. I was missing a file for the Bulgarians. which caused a crash during that game. Could it be a similar situation here? I'm not sure how many different nations are present? But like i said, If I take the .org file out, I can get the map and scenario to come up without a crash. I'm missing all the units when I do that.

I just downloaded it and tried. I have no problems, but I've played it before, so not unexpected. I'm wondering, since you have so many custom scenarios, maybe somewhere back in time a file, like a .bmp was modified in one of the custom scenarios? Or a file the scenario needs has become corrupt? Kind of a pain, but you could download the game again from Matrix, but install it to a different area on your computer. That way you'd have a fresh install, but still have the older version with all the custom stuff. There will be a screen when installing that will have a path to the recommended install area, just change it to somewhere else.

Afraid I'm stumped at this point if a new install doesn't fix it. I bet it does.

Good luck,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated - by Scud - 08-26-2020, 04:43 AM