• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated
08-26-2020, 04:06 AM,
RE: Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated
(08-26-2020, 03:37 AM)Scud Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 02:30 AM)zap Wrote: I think your suggestion IObit was a good one. It found and repaired some data issues. The booster found many updates needed. I was able to install several. However, the Intel updates caused issues with my computer. I had to use the restore point to get computer use back.

Nice, that's why it pays to take all the precautions, so you did it right. Sorry it didn't resolve your issues, though.

At this point I'd be looking at reinstalling the game, but, though a long shot, you could try downloading "WhoCrashed" from here: https://www.resplendence.com/main. Scroll down to find it on the list. WhoCrashed is a Windows crash dump analyzer. Get the free home edition. When it's installed, open the game and make it crash again, then check to see if WhoCrashed reports anything. NOTE: It probably won't. If it doesn't you can delete it or keep it, but it won't help with this issue.

Again, though, is this problem only happening with Dan's scenario?

Dave

Oh yes, I thought I mentioned, that all other scenarios even the large Devil's  Bridges scenario works fine.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rommel Takes The Suez Canal Version 2.0 Updated - by zap - 08-26-2020, 04:06 AM