• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Middle East Tournament
08-01-2020, 06:31 AM,
RE: Middle East Tournament
Just saw this on FB.. if you need an alternative or a slacker to make it 10 up, LMK.. I will try to die quickly and shamelessly, if needed.. after all Warhorse has been my only OPP... ( HAHA Mikey)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2020, 06:41 AM,
(08-01-2020, 06:31 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Just saw this on FB.. if you need an alternative or a slacker to make it 10 up, LMK..  I will try to die quickly and shamelessly, if needed.. after all Warhorse has been my only OPP... ( HAHA Mikey)

ooo, the Dev makes 9.  Smile
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-01-2020, 07:22 AM,
(08-01-2020, 06:31 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Just saw this on FB.. if you need an alternative or a slacker to make it 10 up, LMK..  I will try to die quickly and shamelessly, if needed.. after all Warhorse has been my only OPP... ( HAHA Mikey)

LMFAO!! ROTFLMAO
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
08-01-2020, 09:44 AM,
The dev is in!!??

There goes the neighborhood...
08-01-2020, 05:16 PM,
I would like to join had a blast in the last tournament.
08-01-2020, 05:29 PM,
(08-01-2020, 05:16 PM)Aces8 Wrote: I would like to join had a blast in the last tournament.

Excellent. #10!
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-01-2020, 09:03 PM,
Jester Burning down the house!
(08-01-2020, 09:44 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: The dev is in!!??

There goes the neighborhood...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
08-01-2020, 11:17 PM,
Is this tourney going to be anything or war specific like 56, 67, 73 or 82 or something else?
08-03-2020, 08:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 08:25 AM by Scud.)
(08-01-2020, 11:17 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Is this tourney going to be anything or war specific like 56, 67, 73 or 82 or something else?

I didn't get farther than trying to find scenarios that have no reported games and hopefully mentions "best vs human" opponent in the brief. I started looking in the database and found one plus two with nothing in the brief (so who knows?). Since I haven't gotten too far I can go back to time frames if you want. I'm really not sure what's in there. There are approx. 150 scenarios listed, maybe half that have never been played and quite a few that have only been played once. Then I want smaller ones with not so many turns, otherwise we'll end up with dropouts.

Mark had suggested having an Arabs vs Israeli match, so it would be 5 vs 5, but that would mean no mirror, unless, at the end, we switch places and run the tourney again with the same scenarios(?) Pretty sure some of these scenarios are going to be very lopsided, so without a mirror there's going to be a lot of complaints(?)

Anyone want to nominate a name? Once I get a name I'll make a tournament page and design a medal and we can get started. Hopefully a few more signups, too.

Dave
Send this user an email
08-03-2020, 10:49 PM,
Arab-Israeli Tournament #1 just to leave the door open for the future if there are nobody can come up with another name.