• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Middle East Tournament
07-20-2020, 12:12 PM,
Middle East Tournament
Any interest in a Middle East tournament? I'm thinking mirrored games using smaller scenarios that have yet to be played and rated, but I'd be open to suggestions.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2020, 12:36 PM,
RE: Middle East Tournament
Hi Dave,

Yes I would be interested. Not sure about mirrored but depending on the field of players, majority rules is fine with me.

Regards,
John
07-20-2020, 01:02 PM,
Are you talking about CS West Front with dessert scenarios? Then yes, I'm interested. Or do you have in mind Middle East Game done by Jason. If the later game unfortunately I will pass. I don't own that game.
07-20-2020, 08:04 PM,
Count me in (that is if you still have space).
-Saluti Itlnprd
07-20-2020, 11:04 PM,
Again, I'm in favor of two winners, one Israeli, one Arab. Israelis compete against each other and the Arabs do the same. Most points for each one wins. If not, then double elimination like the one we just did. If not, then whatever. I'm in either way.

Third week of Aug, we're going to Florida for my little brother's THIRD wedding and at least her second. By that time, just go down to the Judge and use the money to take a trip and have an extra good time rather than waste it on the wedding. Her dress is $2000! <shakes head>
07-21-2020, 10:47 PM,
(07-20-2020, 12:12 PM)Scud Wrote: Any interest in a Middle East tournament? I'm thinking mirrored games using smaller scenarios that have yet to be played and rated, but I'd be open to suggestions.

Dave

I am in.
Send this user an email
07-22-2020, 02:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 05:30 PM by Scud.)
We have 10 Anyone else?

1. Scud
2. Big Ivan
3. itlnprd
4. Outlaw Josey Wales
5. Ashcloud
6. Warhorse
7. Maus Man
8. 5 Leichte Div
9. Red Devil
10. Aces8

Zap, sorry no, not West Front. This is the John Tiller CSME (Middle East) game. 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-22-2020, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2020, 03:23 AM by Big Ivan.)
Give it a few days Dave. I put some feelers out at Matrix about it. There are also other players in the Boisforas tourney who I believe have the game. Smile
07-22-2020, 07:45 AM,
If they are small, yes, have damn near a full plate with games, work and modding SB, and helping out with the graphics for AoTR! Not sure about mirrored though, might be too much time for me to get into it?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-23-2020, 12:27 PM,
Warhorse makes 6, and yes, they'll be small scenarios. The idea is to try to find good ones for head-to-head play. Just not enough data in the database.
Send this user an email