• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FWWC Updates available
06-23-2020, 07:09 AM,
RE: FWWC Updates available
I thought there were already 3 levels of 2d zoom in update 1.06a, for F14, no?

I see there are still only 2 'features' files - '50' and '100' in F14 after the new update. Am I meant to be seeing another one, a '200' features file? I don't have it, but I do have a new 'mag' symbols file...
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2020, 01:42 PM,
(06-23-2020, 07:09 AM)phoenix Wrote: I thought there were already 3 levels of 2d zoom in update 1.06a, for F14, no?

I see there are still only 2 'features' files - '50' and '100' in F14 after the new update. Am I meant to be seeing another one, a '200' features file? I don't have it, but I do have a new 'mag' symbols file...

Yes, both PzC and FWWC have had three levels of 2D zoom for some time but as I understand it, the change is regarding the number of pixels in the magnified 2D zoom.

David mentioned that Jison has not had the time to work on these graphics yet. So at this stage there is no '200' features file and the 'mag' symbols file is just the 2DSymbolsLg file doubled in size. Therefore there is no noticible difference yet. Certainly none that I can see anyway.
06-23-2020, 04:16 PM,
You're right, the three levels of zoom were already in PzC and FWWC.

Due to the now different graphics in FWWC, I somehow didn't notice that the closest zoom level was already in PzC when I compared FWWC and PzC yesterday. I clearly needed some sleep.
06-23-2020, 05:09 PM,
(06-23-2020, 01:42 PM)Green Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:09 AM)phoenix Wrote: I thought there were already 3 levels of 2d zoom in update 1.06a, for F14, no?

Yes, both PzC and FWWC have had three levels of 2D zoom for some time but as I understand it, the change is regarding the number of pixels in the magnified 2D zoom.

David mentioned that Jison has not had the time to work on these graphics yet. So at this stage there is no '200' features file and the 'mag' symbols file is just the 2DSymbolsLg file doubled in size. Therefore there is no noticible difference yet. Certainly none that I can see anyway.

I see. Thanks.