• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario remakes and other tidbits
03-28-2021, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 05:29 PM by zap.)
RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits
Just to follow up. I noticed Rico posted yesterday at Matrix Games. So I took that opportunity to send him an e-mail through the Matrix system. Since he seems to be hanging around now. In summary, it ask him to come by and make the changes or give us permission to do so. Waiting for his response
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2021, 09:59 PM,
I have an email through Matrix into him also from a couple of days ago. Hopefully he will respond to one of us zap. Thanks!
03-28-2021, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021, 10:30 PM by zap.)
My e-mail to him so not able to go through, hope yours does.
03-29-2021, 01:44 AM,
Don't trust system email. Post something in the thread he's in. PM him too if Matrix offers it.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-29-2021, 06:43 AM,
From today

QUOTE- Ricos, Peeps wanna know if youse ok with them putting your scenarios on the Blitz data base?
Rico sent Today at 4:40 PM
Sure. No prob.

Put them online fellows, RicoS is cool with it.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-29-2021, 07:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 07:18 AM by zap.)
(03-29-2021, 06:43 AM)RedDevil Wrote: From today

QUOTE-  Ricos, Peeps wanna know if youse ok with them putting your scenarios on the Blitz data base?
Rico sent Today at 4:40 PM
Sure. No prob.

Put them online fellows, RicoS is cool with it.

Dev

So hes giving us permission to make alterations to his scenario?
03-29-2021, 07:08 AM,
(03-25-2021, 10:25 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: I can produce a modified scenario adding the German mechanized artillery and post the files here. Looking at the force mix I agree with Hawk, the artillery needs to be there w/o it the German's have a difficult time at best.

Credit where credit is do. Lion share still goes to Rico.

But before I do that, let me see if I can contact Rico (he is a good guy) through Matrix.

Regards,
John

John, if you make the fix, I can upload it to the database.

Thanks Randy.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-29-2021, 09:07 AM,
Thanks all, another solution reached.
03-29-2021, 10:32 PM,
Thanks Dev and Scud!

Attached is the updated version to Rico's scenario. I added the German Mechanized Artillery Battalion which will show up as a reinforcement on Turn 5 per the original schedule. 

I also added a note to this description that I modified the scenario to include the missing units. After that I tested this scenario through Turn 7 to make sure it works and checked the organization. The artillery units does appear as a subordinate to Obemeyer. We should be good to go now with this one.

Regards,
John

.zip   EFII_Clash_at_Malakov_Crossroads_Update.zip (Size: 6.63 KB / Downloads: 14)
03-30-2021, 04:48 AM,
Great, thanks guys. Files have been uploaded to the database.

Dave
Send this user an email