• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario remakes and other tidbits
04-26-2020, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020, 02:16 AM by zap.)
Scenario remakes and other tidbits
While looking for a scenario for myself and a returned player I noticed 
1. Still some scenarios list with download buttons but no files
2. Quite a few scenarios have been reworked by Rob Coles for balance

Under topic 1 I found this scenario looked good to try but pressing the download button, nothing.
So wondering if anyone has the files for WF "In trouble again". There was another scenario with a similar result. I will try to find it again and post its name here to see if someone has it. 

Under topic 2 I'm so glad Rob Coles took the initiative to improve some of these scenarios to balance them. He has done several modifications. They have not been played much so it must mean has has recently added these to the data files.
Who is Rob Coles. He doesn't visit the forums. Just like to thank him for the scenarios of his has done and the modifications of other unbalanced scenarios.
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2020, 02:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020, 02:57 AM by Big Ivan.)
RE: Scenario remakes and other tidbits

.zip   Nbeidat.zip (Size: 31.11 KB / Downloads: 15)

Hi zap,

Here is what I have. Its from WF 2.02 and the scenario, organization and file name are Nbeidat.  It was a scenario from the original game by Dave Bevard. 

Enjoy!
John
04-26-2020, 03:04 AM,
(04-26-2020, 02:56 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Hi zap,

Here is what I have. Its from WF 2.02 and the scenario, organization and file name are Nbeidat.  It was a scenario from the original game by Dave Bevard. 

Enjoy!
John

thank you
04-26-2020, 04:32 AM,
Rod Coles is K K Rossokolski: https://www.theblitz.club/profile/k-k-ro...i/u-75.htm

His scenarios are good. He was a pretty good player too, but hasn't come around in years. From Australia.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-20-2020, 10:15 PM,
Does anyone have WF "Refique bay" by Curt Cabbage. There is no download button for it.
05-21-2020, 08:43 PM,
Sorry zap I don't have it. The record shows that Hawk played it, maybe he might have it. Its kind of interesting that Curt would do a scenario for WF!? He did a ton of work over on Rising Sun but I don't have anything by him in WF.

Regards,
Big Ivan
05-21-2020, 11:47 PM,
Thanks, I'll keep it open if someone comes across it in the files. There were some others but I'll have to search for them again.
05-26-2020, 06:18 AM,
(05-21-2020, 11:47 PM)zap Wrote: Thanks, I'll keep it open if someone comes across it in the files. There were some others but I'll have to search for them again.

Hello All,

It is not in my current list of WF games.  It may be on my old computer however.  I have a post it note to fire up the old machine and look for.

Also feel free to send me a lit of needed scenarios.  I have a ton.
05-27-2020, 11:55 AM,
(05-26-2020, 06:18 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 11:47 PM)zap Wrote: Thanks, I'll keep it open if someone comes across it in the files. There were some others but I'll have to search for them again.

Hello All,

It is not in my current list of WF games.  It may be on my old computer however.  I have a post it note to fire up the old machine and look for.

Also feel free to send me a lit of needed scenarios.  I have a ton.

Thank you Hawk. I had found some other data base scenarios that did not have file. Maybe others have experienced the same thing and can add them here as well.. If I find the ones I had found previously with no data files I will name them here. I just need to look through data files again it was a couple of weeks back when I encountered them. Need to losen up my memory Sweep
06-20-2020, 12:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2020, 12:32 AM by zap.)
Can't find these scenarios. does anyone have the files? "WF" Tag League 1  The three sisters and  Tag League 3   Sidi el Kriegi. They are in the data Base but no downloads available. Not in the stock files.