• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Technical issues
04-30-2020, 01:42 AM,
RE: Technical issues
(04-29-2020, 05:38 PM)Fhil Wrote: B - Enemy side´s Variable Victory Objective points visible during battle replay

Suprises me no one responded to this one yet...quite a bug I think, although it´s hard to believe it was not spotted in all those play tests. I don´t think it is intentional either..

I replied to this one. I don't recall the discussions during play testing, but I do believe it came up. As it was quite awhile ago, I don't recall for sure. It may have been a near impossible fix, is what is stuck in my head - I didn't bring that up as you only asked, as you emphasized  Whistle  a second time, that you were just looking for if people had seen these things.

If I get a chance, I will try to find more about the variable objectives discussion, if you now desire that. Or maybe leave it for David to comment on.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2020, 04:42 AM,
RE: Technical issues
(04-30-2020, 01:42 AM)Ricky B Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:38 PM)Fhil Wrote: B - Enemy side´s Variable Victory Objective points visible during battle replay

Suprises me no one responded to this one yet...quite a bug I think, although it´s hard to believe it was not spotted in all those play tests. I don´t think it is intentional either..

I replied to this one. I don't recall the discussions during play testing, but I do believe it came up. As it was quite awhile ago, I don't recall for sure. It may have been a near impossible fix, is what is stuck in my head - I didn't bring that up as you only asked, as you emphasized  Whistle  a second time, that you were just looking for if people had seen these things.

If I get a chance, I will try to find more about the variable objectives discussion, if you now desire that. Or maybe leave it for David to comment on.

Rick

Sorry, I thought I saw someone responding to that first, but then I quickly checked and didn´t see it  Big Grin My bad, was doing that at work so I had to be fast  LOL

Well, I´m not a guy that now wants to cry over some minor issue, I enjoy the game of NA´41 over a year now, and I definitely do not want to draw anybody from the developing team´s attention, energy or time towards this, they better focus on new titles and more important tasks  Helmet Wink

I was just curious and missed your reply.
Quote this message in a reply