• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Combat Mission For Ever?
04-17-2020, 11:34 AM,
RE: Combat Mission For Ever?
Good to see some interest in the game. Its been a long time and Ive dug out my old disk but of course I cant get them to work.

I saw in an earlier post someone said they got the game off "GOG", forgive my ignorance but what is that? the post said it worked on WINDOWS 10 and that would be great.

I tried the new CM games but agree with all your reviews, its not as good as the originals. 

Please put me on the list and if I can get it working Id love a game.

John
JRTXX
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2020, 11:40 AM,
(04-17-2020, 11:34 AM)JRTXX Wrote: Good to see some interest in the game. Its been a long time and Ive dug out my old disk but of course I cant get them to work.

I saw in an earlier post someone said they got the game off "GOG", forgive my ignorance but what is that? the post said it worked on WINDOWS 10 and that would be great.

I tried the new CM games but agree with all your reviews, its not as good as the originals. 

John
JRTXX

I've replaced original CD's with downloaded copies from GOG

GOG

When got all 3 original CM titles there, they were 5.99 each US. No worries about issues reinstalling, just like with original disks and they DO work with Win10.

Interesting feature of all games one purchases from GOG is they remain in your personal library there so u can download them again if ever lose the copy of anything purchased previously.
04-17-2020, 09:01 PM,
Here. CMx1 forever. I haven't played PBEM for years but might start one soon. (CMBB/CMAK)
04-18-2020, 12:21 AM,
(04-17-2020, 11:40 AM)johnsilver Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 11:34 AM)JRTXX Wrote: Good to see some interest in the game. Its been a long time and Ive dug out my old disk but of course I cant get them to work.

John
JRTXX

I've replaced original CD's with downloaded copies from GOG

GOG

When got all 3 original CM titles there, they were 5.99 each US. No worries about issues reinstalling, just like with original disks and they DO work with Win10.

Interesting feature of all games one purchases from GOG is they remain in your personal library there so u can download them again if ever lose the copy of anything purchased previously.

Ive found the site but last night and so far twice this morning Ive tried but keep getting the "something went wrong" temporary technical issues" ,,,, says to wait and try later,,, so I guess I will lol
04-18-2020, 03:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2020, 03:44 AM by hub6actual.)
Duplicate post...