• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Small request
03-26-2020, 06:38 PM,
RE: Small request
I checked my other Tiller games. They all work with opening the manuals except:

Wolfpack- can't access campaign/designer notes or getting started from the menu, no hotkey for these items.. Can't access user manual through menu or F2 key. i see all these items in the game directory.

Red Victory- can't access campaign notes from the menu or F4, but i don't see any pdf for this in the game directory.

First Blitzkrieg- can't access any of the manuals from the menu or F keys. I see getting started, user manual, and main program manual in the game directory. All the data windows open in game, along with the changes doc

all the rest are working as intended.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2020, 09:23 PM,
Have you considered to install the JTS Menu Program?
For me it works fine; I have all the games and pdf easily accessible ad works also with pdf readers other than acrobat.
03-26-2020, 09:59 PM,
(03-26-2020, 09:23 PM)Andrea G Wrote: Have you considered to install the JTS Menu Program?
For me it works fine; I have all the games and pdf easily accessible ad works also with pdf readers other than acrobat.

Roger that, i have it installed. all of this isn't really a big deal, just noticed i couldn't access the designers notes from inside the game of France 14.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde