• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Desert Maelstrom
02-13-2020, 12:44 AM,
RE: Desert Maelstrom
(02-07-2020, 10:43 AM)Oberst Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 10:34 AM)Deturk Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 08:11 AM)Oberst Wrote: Anyone interested to play this as a team game?

Gil

I'd be up for a team game.

How many should there be, 4 or 6 players?

4 would  be better  for  turn  rate    I would  think.   Any  more  takers?
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2020, 09:42 AM,
I copied and saved and opened the file into my WF CS file but am unable to locate it. What am I doing wrong ?
Gil
02-13-2020, 11:55 AM,
Gil,

Look for the scenario called "desert" in the editor. Its date is 3 May, 1943 when your in the editor.

Let me know if your still having trouble!!

John
02-14-2020, 03:59 AM,
(02-13-2020, 11:55 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Gil,

Look for the scenario called "desert" in the editor. Its date is 3 May, 1943 when your in the editor.

Let me know if your still having trouble!!

John

Got it, thanks
02-14-2020, 08:05 AM,
Need two more brave souls for a team game. Who is interested?
02-18-2020, 11:31 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Desert Maelstrom
Hey Gil...if this is the monster desert of death I helped Tony test...you better eat your Wheaties before each turn...lol...

Tony's creation is a fantastic game.  My only complaint during testing was it was over too quickly.  Of course, I believe it helped him tune it up so it's all good.

I'd love to play in a teamer...but I need to wrap up at least one of my current games as I'm already playing two monster sized games.  One looks like it will wrap up soon, I will revisit the subject at that time and if you're still up for it count me in.  I may even be able to drag a partner or two.

For me...the sign of a good scenario is to have that "aha" moment where you realize if you had a chance to do it again, you'd do it differently.  It takes a complex map and well laid out scenario to create those moments, and Tony's scenario covers both those bases.

Actually...I found it so enjoyable, as Tony knows, I stole some of his ideas and started creating my own desert match...lol...

Party Respect Buds Bump Jar Bump Jar Bump Jar
02-21-2020, 04:51 AM,
(02-18-2020, 11:31 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Hey Gil...if this is the monster desert of death I helped Tony test...you better eat your Wheaties before each turn...lol...

Tony's creation is a fantastic game.  My only complaint during testing was it was over too quickly.  Of course, I believe it helped him tune it up so it's all good.

I'd love to play in a teamer...but I need to wrap up at least one of my current games as I'm already playing two monster sized games.  One looks like it will wrap up soon, I will revisit the subject at that time and if you're still up for it count me in.  I may even be able to drag a partner or two.

For me...the sign of a good scenario is to have that "aha" moment where you realize if you had a chance to do it again, you'd do it differently.  It takes a complex map and well laid out scenario to create those moments, and Tony's scenario covers both those bases.

Actually...I found it so enjoyable, as Tony knows, I stole some of his ideas and started creating my own desert match...lol... Respect Buds Bump Jar Bump Jar Bump Jar
Thanks for the info. And yes still looking for 2 more players.
03-05-2020, 03:07 PM,
I'll throw my hat into the ring
03-06-2020, 09:00 AM,
(03-05-2020, 03:07 PM)When I return from a small vacation next week I\ll see about starting the team game.Gil Wrote: I'll throw my hat into the ring