• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament?
01-04-2020, 10:35 AM,
RE: Tournament?
Super work Dave, I think its cool!!  You did good!!Big Grin2  Real good!!! Smile

Regards,

Big Ivan Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2020, 11:34 PM,
Excellent!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
01-05-2020, 06:55 AM,
There's an official tournament page in the CS "Tournaments" forum (the first forum at the top of the Campaign Series list of forums). At the moment, nothing is there but the sign-up list. I will be pasting the rules there soon, when I stop procrastinating Rolling Eyes, and the first scenario.  

When we get closer to the start date of January 15, I will post the final bracket and restrict new sign-ups as alternates only. That will happen the end of next week, which should allow everyone to reach out to their opponents and get any email problems sorted out. It would be a good idea if everyone could go into your settings page (the icon top right with crossed tools) and make sure your registered email is current.

Thanks. 20 participants so far!!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-05-2020, 11:58 PM,
Thanks Scud!

Looks like we have 22 now with itlnprd and Ashcloud joining the fray. This is going to be a good tourney!

Big Ivan Cigar5
01-06-2020, 01:14 AM,
Band
Everyone is hungry for some JTCS action? Voodoo Doll

Farmer

HSL
01-06-2020, 06:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 04:05 AM by Scud.)
The rules are in and can be found on the first thread in the Eric Bonner tournament forum here: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=73080

They aren't etched in stone. If anyone would like a change, clarification, or an addition, it's open for discussion. Speak up.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-06-2020, 11:43 PM,
Wouldn't let me access the page.
01-07-2020, 01:36 AM,
Hmmm, yeah Mark I get the same thing, no access.
01-07-2020, 04:06 AM,
Ugh, always pays to check the links. Fixed: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=73080

Sorry about that.

Dave
Send this user an email
01-07-2020, 05:24 AM,
(01-05-2020, 06:55 AM)Scud Wrote: There's an official tournament page in the CS "Tournaments" forum (the first forum at the top of the Campaign Series list of forums). At the moment, nothing is there but the sign-up list. I will be pasting the rules there soon, when I stop procrastinating Rolling Eyes, and the first scenario.  

When we get closer to the start date of January 15, I will post the final bracket and restrict new sign-ups as alternates only. That will happen the end of next week, which should allow everyone to reach out to their opponents and get any email problems sorted out. It would be a good idea if everyone could go into your settings page (the icon top right with crossed tools) and make sure your registered email is current.

Thanks. 20 participants so far!!

Dave

Wink  Scud, can you sign me up for the tournament?  Couldn't figure how.  Mark_Van Roosendaal