Tournament?
12-21-2019, 12:58 PM,
RE: Tournament?
Thanks for the tip Zap!! Wink

I'll make sure I wear my chain male speedo! Big Laugh
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2019, 11:00 PM,
Looks like for me, I am going to be in the thick of it from turn one. Feels like its going to be very experienced players in this tour, will I need a tin hat.
Hope I can live up to the standards.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
12-22-2019, 06:16 AM,
(12-21-2019, 12:58 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks for the tip Zap!! Wink

Lol LMAO  But would I want to see that! Search2 I would need to have chain male swimwear mens style of the 30ties or 40ties. That covered most of the body!
12-22-2019, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 10:27 AM by Dan Caviness.)
(12-21-2019, 03:45 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Bloody Bastards Blvd!! I like that Dan!  Big Grin

I'm going to add "Meatgrinder Court" and here it comes....wait for it...."Whoop Ass Way"!! ROTFLMAO 

Cheers4

Regards,

John Cigar5

(12-21-2019, 09:47 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: LOL!
Like a prostate exam?
"Hey Doc, no flowers? No candy? No kiss? ... don't you believe in foreplay?" Yikes

Be kind. Rewind. Propeller Hat

Farmer

HSL

You only have to worry about your proctologist if he has BOTH hands on your shoulders...
Just sayin'...
12-22-2019, 10:31 AM,
(12-21-2019, 12:16 PM)zap Wrote: The fact is, Dan whos throwing out the banter has a bite worse then his bark. Watch out for him hes a dangerous shark.

Woah woah woah...easy there Zap...I come in peace my Nevadan Brother...I'm normally a very peaceful guy but your Canadian partner brings out the worst in me... Cheers3 

Whoever coined the term "peace loving Canadians" has NOT met Cam...like Southpark...I blame Canada for just about everything... Whistle
12-22-2019, 10:35 AM,
(12-21-2019, 12:58 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks for the tip Zap!! Wink

Not that I'm judging or anything...so full of judging I am...but the one place you can be safe is your speedo area...at least from THIS guppy...

But then again...we do have Dale...and Steve...hmm....you may have a point...go with the chain mail...you've made a believer out of me...I'll go fire up the forge... Stir the Pot

I must not be talking enough smack...no replies from either...I need to work on my game... Whip
12-22-2019, 03:32 PM,
[Image: td9bUTp.gif]
12-22-2019, 11:46 PM,
(12-21-2019, 11:00 PM)Oldbones Wrote: Looks like for me, I am going to be in the thick of it from turn one. Feels like its going to be very experienced players in this tour, will I need a tin hat.
Hope I can live up to the standards.

Standards? In case you hadn't noticed we do not have standards. Whistle Whip 

Well, except for Dan. He has standards. Low ones. Jester 

Farmer

HSL
12-23-2019, 01:13 AM,
The people who I play against are very polite, and good players, but I am always up for banter.

I am old fashioned, so I don't think I will be dressing myself with chainmail speedos any time soon.

Standards, I could lower mine, but that all all depends on how thick peoples skins are, but with the ability to wear chainmail speedos I would imagine quite thick or raw and tender looking. Some folks are into that kind of things.
We will find out as we go along
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
12-23-2019, 02:40 AM,
Trust me the last thing the world needs to see is me (an old retired engineer who once was a defensive tackle) in a speedo!  Islander

For banter though we have Dan even though as Ed said may have low standards.  TEEHEE

The good thing is we don't have "The Dev" here. If you want banter he wrote the training manual! Read2  

BTW Nort, nice fish! Reminds me of my 4th grade teacher!! Fire Witch