• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament?
12-18-2019, 12:49 AM,
RE: Tournament?
i will try, but i'll probably lose in the first round but its ok. what is mirror?
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2019, 01:13 AM,
Mirror is playing the same scenario from both sides. Once as the Allies and once as the Axis. Some players do mirror matches sometimes as a method to check a particular scenario's balance. Some scenarios in the data base are heavily favored towards one side as opposed to the other. This is a method to counter act that in ladder scoring and make it reasonably fair for both players. 

It can make for a long tourney at any rate. Wink
12-18-2019, 02:16 AM,
(12-18-2019, 01:13 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Mirror is playing the same scenario from both sides. Once as the Allies and once as the Axis. Some players do mirror matches sometimes as a method to check a particular scenario's balance. Some scenarios in the data base are heavily favored towards one side as opposed to the other. This is a method to counter act that in ladder scoring and make it reasonably fair for both players. 

It can make for a long tourney at any rate. Wink

thanks.

yes it would take a long time. im fine without it :)
12-18-2019, 01:59 PM,
(12-18-2019, 12:49 AM)Infantrysoldier223 Wrote: i will try, but i'll probably lose in the first round but its ok. what is mirror?

No worries, Robert, I usually lose in the first round too, but losers will have a chance to get back into it, so you'll get at least two games.

Juan and Robert make 16.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-18-2019, 08:09 PM,
(12-17-2019, 10:45 PM)Big Ivan Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 09:57 PM)Juan Manuel Wrote: Hello Guys!!
Count on me for the tournement. I prefer no mirror, please

Hey Juan, good to see you again and hope things are going well for you!

Glad to see you'll be in this tourney too. Should be a lot of fun going forward!

Cheers!
John

Thanks Jhon!!
I come back to Campaigns Series thanks to this tournement organized organized in memory of Boisforas.
I haven't played the Campais Series for a long time. Surely it will be a fun tournament with good people.

Cheers!!!
12-21-2019, 02:10 AM,
So...let me start the chant Dave...."WHERE'S MY TOURNAMENT?....WHERE'S MY TOURNAMENT?"...lol...

Only funning ya of course.
Hmm...apparently...funning is not a word?
Doesn't sound like much fun to me...so it is now...I'm adding that to the vernacular...

Should be a blast.
You should chum the water before letting half those shark even play..."Murderer's Row" comes to mind.
But that one's taken..."Slayer Street?"..."Assassin Avenue?"..."Bloody Bastards Blvd.?"

Good luck to you all...except Malsom and Dale...those two need to die... LMAO Stir the Pot Voodoo Doll Cheers Pirates Respect

Regards,

Dan
12-21-2019, 03:45 AM,
Bloody Bastards Blvd!! I like that Dan!  Big Grin

I'm going to add "Meatgrinder Court" and here it comes....wait for it...."Whoop Ass Way"!! ROTFLMAO 

Cheers4

Regards,

John Cigar5
12-21-2019, 09:47 AM,
LOL!
Like a prostate exam?
"Hey Doc, no flowers? No candy? No kiss? ... don't you believe in foreplay?" Yikes

Be kind. Rewind. Propeller Hat

Farmer

HSL
12-21-2019, 10:59 AM,
Now, that's funny Ed! Prostate exam!!?? ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO 

ONG!! This is going to be a hell of a tournament!

Some of you newer guys please don't take it to heart. Just some of us old fart vets clowning around.

We are all going to have a lot of fun during this tournament, and that is the main issue!

I fully expect after 2 games I'll have bite marks all over my fanny and be on the outside looking in!! Wink

Can't wait for it!! Stir the Pot

Regards,

John Cigar5
12-21-2019, 12:16 PM,
The fact is, Dan whos throwing out the banter has a bite worse then his bark. Watch out for him hes a dangerous shark.