• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament?
02-02-2020, 03:54 AM,
RE: Tournament?
(02-01-2020, 03:23 PM)Infantrysoldier223 Wrote: so are we all playing the same map?

Well, yes, same scenario for all, with a new scenario after each round. Round 1, Still Full of Fight. Round 2, to be announced when Round 2 begins.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2020, 04:01 AM,
ah cool. i was just wondering thanks
02-04-2020, 07:50 AM,
i just posted my win
02-05-2020, 01:40 AM,
Can we have an update to the brackets?

Farmer

HSL
02-05-2020, 07:42 AM,
(02-05-2020, 01:40 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Can we have an update to the brackets?

Farmer

HSL

Yes, posted earlier today in the tournaments area. Some really good matchups shaping up for the upper tier next round. Going to be interesting. I won't post the bottom bracket matchups until start of the second round, since I'll be organizing the second bracket by current ELO, like we did at the start of the tournament.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-05-2020, 04:00 PM,
Is that ELO 2020 results or All time ELO?
02-05-2020, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 02:18 AM by Big Ivan. Edit Reason: typo )
Warhorse and I completed our game. The Americans got a major victory.

Warhorse was a tough opponent but I was lucky my shooting wasn't off!

Great game Mike and Good Luck in the Boisforas Tourney bro!! Wink
02-06-2020, 04:45 AM,
(02-05-2020, 04:00 PM)zap Wrote: Is that ELO 2020 results or All time ELO?

All time.
Send this user an email
02-13-2020, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 04:52 AM by Scud.)
Second round can begin. Matchup bracket and scenario are on the first post of the tournament forum. Emails have been sent to all. Please establish contact with your opponents. Let me know if any of you have an issue.

Players should expect to finish by March 11, 2020, based on ~3 turns a week. Please do your best so we can keep the tournament moving forward.

Thanks and good luck,
Dave
Send this user an email
02-18-2020, 05:03 AM,
We may be the first to have completed the second round. It was an epic battle not decided until the last turn. Cam is such a good player and a good guy to boot. So the result was a draw I did get the better of the draw points by 25. So it was a draw 175. So I believe Dave i will be going on to the next round. Axis Draw victory

Thanks Cam for the most entertaining game. I have to say I would count this as a tremendously good scenario. For balance, excitement, nerve racking.