• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament?
01-07-2020, 05:50 AM,
RE: Tournament?
Ok,

Count me in too.

Although I will be sans computer around midday Jan 23 to evening Jan 28 as I will be in London.

Hopefully that is not too much of a problem.
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2020, 06:43 AM,
Hawk and Mark make 24 and 25.

If you've asked to be signed up and don't see your name listed please let me know.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-07-2020, 11:20 AM,
David - just want to thank you for all your work / efforts in running the tourney thus far and creating the awesome badge that is a great tribute to our friend!

Thank you!

Steve
01-07-2020, 01:19 PM,
(01-07-2020, 11:20 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: David - just want to thank you for all your work / efforts in running the tourney thus far and creating the awesome badge that is a great tribute to our friend!

Thank you!

Steve

Thanks Steve, it's my pleasure.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-07-2020, 01:32 PM,
Ok, I want to try to jump into this also. Just finishing-up a WF match over on WGCG after being away from this game for years. -managing daily turns. So my blood it up and looking to do some more damage. should be able to keep-up the pace.

Bill
01-07-2020, 11:23 PM,
(01-07-2020, 11:20 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: David - just want to thank you for all your work / efforts in running the tourney thus far and creating the awesome badge that is a great tribute to our friend!

Thank you!

Steve

Seconded. He was such a special person, I am sure we all miss him. What a nice tribute indeed.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-08-2020, 06:15 AM,
(01-07-2020, 11:23 PM)Crossroads Wrote:

Thank you!

Steve

Seconded. He was such a special person, I am sure we all miss him. What a nice tribute indeed.

Petri, are you in?
Send this user an email
01-08-2020, 06:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2020, 07:33 AM by Scud.)
Gil and Bill (Maus Man), 26 and 27...and Scaz makes 28. Aces8 makes 29. Ade670 makes an even 30. 31. Quijote Libre is in at #31. Von Luck jumps in at 32.
Send this user an email
01-12-2020, 07:54 AM,
Is this still open? If so Id love to join

John
01-12-2020, 10:15 AM,
(01-12-2020, 07:54 AM)JRTXX Wrote: Is this still open? If so Id love to join

John

As of yesterday, it's open to alternates only. I'll sign you up as a first alternate. You'll take over in case of someone dropping out. I that OK?

Dave
Send this user an email