• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update?
01-19-2020, 03:05 AM,
RE: Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update?
I *believe* the only two games that will have the vehicle issue is AotR & ES, as those are the two Mike (Warhorse) put the most time into and made the most changes...I may be incorrect though, he would have to clarify...

I spent a couple hours this morning rebuilding and uploading new copies of all the updates to our site - so I am confident all of the updates have the Original Graphics zip included in the \Notes sub-folder now. (Grenada is the exception...for some reason I didn't make an archive file on that...when I get some time I'll have to circle back to that.)

It should be noted that you can selectively restore individual graphics files if you wish...so if you want to use the Unit "heads" for example and not the top down images of the soldiers/officers you can do so - just restore the Units.bmp file to the appropriate \Info folder in the game and you are set...

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html

I am *NOT* changing the date on these on the JTS site or making an announcement past this post - as it will just cause more problems/work than it solves...I've only had a handful of emails about the original graphics, so this is the most concentrated spot on the web of people looking for them - that I am aware of...

Sorry many of you don't like the mod...just trying to give an option for people, as we didn't have an artist that could redo the entire game series from the ground up...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Original Eagles Strike Graphics - by Compass Rose - 01-05-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: Missing original graphics in Eagles Strike update? - by rahamy - 01-19-2020, 03:05 AM