• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Morale, Minefields, and more about Gardening later...
09-13-2019, 01:17 PM,
RE: Morale, Minefields, and more about Gardening later...
(09-13-2019, 01:05 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Dan, OMG, on the floor LMAO.....OK, I'll go to bed now! ROTFLMAO

Sorry Ed, you take this one, I know your capable my friend!! Farmer

Have no fear John...ED is ON THE JOB... Whip Whistle

Neal Young said it..."Rust Never Sleeps"...and neither does HSL...

Martini Cheers Pirates
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2019, 10:24 AM,
(09-13-2019, 01:06 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:57 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Did you ever see wild pigs dispatched in a corral? One by one, they fall down. The others know something is up, not quite sure.....and then they're dead.

Antonio my friend!
I have not had that pleasure.
Under my name there is a caption...it says..."city boy"...

I did see a movie about the buffalo hunters that illustrated a grim reality...they would carefully scout the herd...find the alpha...and shoot him first.  Apparently all the other buffalo just hang out after that and wait their turn.  If the alpha isn't leaving, they aren't either.  Hundreds of them at a single stand.  Then they waded out with the skinning knives and got to work.  Grisly stuff.

I found that movie a bit disturbing.  They just SLAUGHTERED those devils.  I believe it's called "The Last Hunt", just googled it, based on the book of the same name.  Excellent book as well.  Authored by Milton Lott.

Happy ending though...them there bisons are back and breeding like vermin!
We need some more of those 200 pound Yukon wolves imported...sic your German Shepherd on that!
09-14-2019, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 11:54 PM by Herr Straße Laufer. Edit Reason: added phrase )
(09-13-2019, 12:53 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 12:38 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Niagara Falls, slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch ... Eek

Farmer

HSL

Your dating yourself Ed.
Shit...you dated me as well...that was comedy...Abbot and Costello right?

Dated you?
Hmmm?

Platinum blond, big boobs, long legs?
Was that you?

Oh my, where's the mouth wash!

Or, "hey Moe, the cheese". Abbott and Costello? Eek

Farmer

HSL
09-19-2019, 05:05 AM,
(09-13-2019, 01:06 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:57 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Did you ever see wild pigs dispatched in a corral? One by one, they fall down. The others know something is up, not quite sure.....and then they're dead.

Antonio my friend!
I have not had that pleasure.
Under my name there is a caption...it says..."city boy"...

I did see a movie about the buffalo hunters that illustrated a grim reality...they would carefully scout the herd...find the alpha...and shoot him first.  Apparently all the other buffalo just hang out after that and wait their turn.  If the alpha isn't leaving, they aren't either.  Hundreds of them at a single stand.  Then they waded out with the skinning knives and got to work.  Grisly stuff.

I found that movie a bit disturbing.  They just SLAUGHTERED those devils.  I believe it's called "The Last Hunt", just googled it, based on the book of the same name.  Excellent book as well.  Authored by Milton Lott.

Happy ending though...them there bisons are back and breeding like vermin!
We need some more of those 200 pound Yukon wolves imported...sic your German Shepherd on that!

Warrior couldn't find a Sioux  one for Dances with Wolves hey Dan wheres Stands with a fist  ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
10-07-2019, 11:28 AM,
JB!!!
What is up you Scottish Devil?

Remember John...Dances with Wolves or not...fist can be a verb...
I found that out in prison.