• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Morale, Minefields, and more about Gardening later...
08-21-2019, 06:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 01:11 PM by Dan Caviness.)
My 2 Cents  Morale, Minefields, and more about Gardening later...
I fell to my knees in horror, questioning reality, time, space and my grip on sanity when I realized that while a hex with an IP constructed has a +1 effect on that hexes morale...

My PzGdrs in the latest scenario are languishing in a minefield which has NO detrimental effect on morale and recovery.
Yup.
Their morale is sublime and unaffected...

Calmly composing haiku, they have entered a zen like state, and show no further interest in manifesting mayhem and murder.  Navels are being contemplated...and I can't have that shit I need KILLERS...(Full Metal Jacket voice)

I'd love to debate this.

Seems to me, pardon my hubris (and privilege too), that a minefield would be a -1 effect on morale...if not more...
I've been wrong before...maybe we could create a pit of flame hex that we could all jump in to undisrupt...yikes!
No joy ghostrider...wave off ghostrider...

Anyone feeling minefields are good places to recover morale hit me up for re-education and overall tuning... Thumb Up2

OK...I feel better now...I appear to have a few TRIGGERS...  Angry Mob ... Whistle

My respect to the craziest group of therapists I've ever seen...

Dangerous Dan....OUT...
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2019, 09:06 AM,
RE: Morale, Minefields, and more about Gardening later...
ROTFLMAO 

Dan, your stating the obvious struck my funny bone. I almost called you "captain". Thank you 3

Maybe it can be modded for JTCS?

Farmer

HSL
08-21-2019, 09:16 AM,
Well, maybe their morale went down 1 while they were being led into the hex, but then went back up 1 when they realized they're still alive. So...um...no effect...long as they don't move.  Rolling Eyes
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-22-2019, 12:38 AM,
Niagara Falls, slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch ... Eek

Farmer

HSL
08-22-2019, 10:24 PM,
(08-22-2019, 12:38 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Niagara Falls, slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch ... Eek

Farmer

HSL

Before you know it, he's joy riding in a barrel!   Big Grin
08-25-2019, 11:57 AM,
Did you ever see wild pigs dispatched in a corral? One by one, they fall down. The others know something is up, not quite sure.....and then they're dead.
09-13-2019, 12:51 PM,
(08-21-2019, 09:16 AM)Scud Wrote: Well, maybe their morale went down 1 while they were being led into the hex, but then went back up 1 when they realized they're still alive. So...um...no effect...long as they don't move.  Rolling Eyes

That IS a way of looking at it I suppose...lol...
09-13-2019, 12:53 PM,
(08-22-2019, 12:38 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Niagara Falls, slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch ... Eek

Farmer

HSL

Your dating yourself Ed.
Shit...you dated me as well...that was comedy...Abbot and Costello right?
09-13-2019, 01:05 PM,
Dan, OMG, on the floor LMAO.....OK, I'll go to bed now! ROTFLMAO

Sorry Ed, you take this one, I know your capable my friend!! Farmer
09-13-2019, 01:06 PM,
(08-25-2019, 11:57 AM)Tankertony Wrote: Did you ever see wild pigs dispatched in a corral? One by one, they fall down. The others know something is up, not quite sure.....and then they're dead.

Antonio my friend!
I have not had that pleasure.
Under my name there is a caption...it says..."city boy"...

I did see a movie about the buffalo hunters that illustrated a grim reality...they would carefully scout the herd...find the alpha...and shoot him first.  Apparently all the other buffalo just hang out after that and wait their turn.  If the alpha isn't leaving, they aren't either.  Hundreds of them at a single stand.  Then they waded out with the skinning knives and got to work.  Grisly stuff.

I found that movie a bit disturbing.  They just SLAUGHTERED those devils.  I believe it's called "The Last Hunt", just googled it, based on the book of the same name.  Excellent book as well.  Authored by Milton Lott.

Happy ending though...them there bisons are back and breeding like vermin!
We need some more of those 200 pound Yukon wolves imported...sic your German Shepherd on that!