• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hell stopped in
07-22-2019, 06:46 AM,
RE: Hell stopped in
I hear ya Mike. Those people that can't drive is pretty thick here in "Cornland"! Go to Cleveland or Columbus, look out! Big Grin2
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2019, 10:31 PM,
The good thing about the Amish, if you can call it that, high speed crashes are one sided. :)
07-25-2019, 06:07 AM,
(07-17-2019, 07:47 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Yeah, 422 was under about 3 foot of water in a spot!

God, how I hate 422.

Cry
07-25-2019, 10:29 PM,
One of the best parking lots in the area?

Farmer

HSL
07-28-2019, 11:02 AM,
You got it, Ed!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-29-2019, 11:33 PM,
I was in college when I first saw the plans for the expansion of Route 422. We discussed it in economics.
The professor thought it was going to bring economic prosperity to the outer suburbs.

Because of the problems with the "Surekill" expressway, I asked him why it was only four lanes, two in each direction. He said that "the planners know what they are doing". Eek
How'd that work out? Wink

But, the professor bought land further out for dollars an acre and sold it after the highway was completed, retiring a multi millionaire. Go figure?

Farmer

HSL
08-13-2019, 05:53 AM,
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: The Dev says hey to all his old pals and haters, I know it's only Thursday and you old farts only wake up on Fridays, but it is an American holiday today, that one where we whupped those redcoats back to the island for a few years, until you all came back and burned down the house..  Amazing tho, how a little bonfire makes the best friends in the end!
 Glad to see the old school still plays!

My 14 hr weekdays put a cramp in the gaming anymore, the waiting for EF3 however, brings me back with passion. I will return to wreck your winning %'s Big Grin.

Best times ever are always remembered

Cheers
Dev
P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

LOL Still playing the wicked devil Randy good on you Angry Mob
08-13-2019, 06:03 AM,
(07-07-2019, 12:30 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Devil....;)
So wild...
So disturbing...
So perfect...don't change you salty old prick!

Regards,

A Fellow Salty

Little fat old prick Dan ooops going to burn in his little hell hole now  ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
08-30-2019, 01:29 AM,
(08-13-2019, 05:53 AM)Von Luck Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: The Dev says hey to all his old pals and haters, I know it's only Thursday and you old farts only wake up on Fridays, but it is an American holiday today, that one where we whupped those redcoats back to the island for a few years, until you all came back and burned down the house..  Amazing tho, how a little bonfire makes the best friends in the end!
 Glad to see the old school still plays!

My 14 hr weekdays put a cramp in the gaming anymore, the waiting for EF3 however, brings me back with passion. I will return to wreck your winning %'s Big Grin.

Best times ever are always remembered

Cheers
Dev
P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

LOL Still playing the wicked devil Randy good on you Angry Mob
JOHN, my old mate!  I hope the Beers are keeping you sane? God knows, I think the Queen is sneaking them now with all the crap stewing over there.. LOL  PM your Email, I'd like hook up again, Mate.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
08-30-2019, 01:31 AM,
(08-13-2019, 06:03 AM)Von Luck Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 12:30 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Devil....;)
So wild...
So disturbing...
So perfect...don't change you salty old prick!

Regards,

A Fellow Salty

Little fat old prick Dan ooops going to burn in his little hell hole now  ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
 Dan's only got a groundhog hole... the real Heat is down my way more..  LOL   Jester Jester
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard