• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hell stopped in
07-04-2019, 10:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 10:38 PM by RedDevil.)
This Just In  Hell stopped in
The Dev says hey to all his old pals and haters, I know it's only Thursday and you old farts only wake up on Fridays, but it is an American holiday today, that one where we whupped those redcoats back to the island for a few years, until you all came back and burned down the house..  Amazing tho, how a little bonfire makes the best friends in the end!
 Glad to see the old school still plays!

My 14 hr weekdays put a cramp in the gaming anymore, the waiting for EF3 however, brings me back with passion. I will return to wreck your winning %'s Big Grin.

Best times ever are always remembered

Cheers
Dev
P.S. I brought beer and RUM!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2019, 11:38 PM,
RE: Hell stopped in
"Well hey gang, look what the cat dragged in!" Yikes2 

14 hour workdays? Too bad Dev. Not me anymore, just retired and loving every minute of it!

EFIII and winning % you say! Well all I can say is good luck, you'll need it!

Not much of a rum guy but I'll bring the bourbon. Beer? Yes please! Smile 

Been a while Randy, good to hear from you!! Islander 

cheers 

ItB Cigar5
07-05-2019, 05:03 AM,
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

Sorry all but as the CS moderator I'm going to have to confiscate the beer and rum that I told Dev to bring as it's against club rules. It's stated quite clearly somewhere in the manual I forget where but clearly right there somewhere.

Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-05-2019, 07:24 AM,
Ah but we do have the "O" club? Mexican Smoke

I'll drink a toast to that, beer, rum, bourbon, whiskey. If it has alcohol I'm in. cheers

Even the watermelon with vodka was great! Tornado

I may need a lot before I buy and play EFIII. Whistle  Just sayin'.

Farmer

HSL
07-05-2019, 11:46 AM,
Here's a little memory, Ed  :)

https://s172.photobucket.com/user/rplume...sort=3&o=0
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-05-2019, 11:25 PM,
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: The Dev says hey to all his old pals and haters, I know it's only Thursday and you old farts only wake up on Fridays, but it is an American holiday today, that one where we whupped those redcoats back to the island for a few years, until you all came back and burned down the house..  Amazing tho, how a little bonfire makes the best friends in the end!

My 14 hr weekdays put a cramp in the gaming anymore, the waiting for EF3 however, brings me back with passion. I will return to wreck your winning %'s Big Grin.

Cheers
Dev
P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

hey Randy ...good to see you again.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-06-2019, 12:08 AM,
(07-05-2019, 11:46 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Here's a little memory, Ed  :)

https://s172.photobucket.com/user/rplume...sort=3&o=0

So long ago my hair was brown-ish? Rolling Eyes

WOW! Look how young we were! Accordion

Farmer

HSL
07-06-2019, 12:24 AM,
Good to see you, Randy!
Send this user an email
07-06-2019, 03:06 AM,
(07-05-2019, 11:25 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: The Dev says hey to all his old pals and haters, I know it's only Thursday and you old farts only wake up on Fridays, but it is an American holiday today, that one where we whupped those redcoats back to the island for a few years, until you all came back and burned down the house..  Amazing tho, how a little bonfire makes the best friends in the end!

Cheers
Dev
P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

hey Randy ...good to see you again.
Earl, Brother, it is good to see you again!  Very good... I am glad to see the lobsters are still swimming in fear :) I still owe you a trip to your homestead! Keep the beer cold, the wife is wanting to head north to the falls.. I can get lost on the way LOL Whistle
07-06-2019, 03:08 AM,
(07-05-2019, 05:03 AM)Scud Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 10:37 PM)RedDevil Wrote: P.S.   I brought beer and RUM!

Sorry all but as the CS moderator I'm going to have to confiscate the beer and rum that I told Dev to bring as it's against club rules. It's stated quite clearly somewhere in the manual I forget where but clearly right there somewhere.

Scud

I think he's pulling some leg, fellows... smack his HT's silly for old time's sake Jester