• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hell stopped in
07-13-2019, 11:11 PM,
RE: Hell stopped in
If Mike wants to run it on the weekends he will need a rudder and a paddle.

A town near Mike was under four feet of water in less than a few hours of rain. The non-stop lightning and thunder was just for show.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2019, 02:07 AM,
(07-13-2019, 11:11 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: If Mike wants to run it on the weekends he will need a rudder and a paddle.

A town near Mike was under four feet of water in less than a few hours of rain. The non-stop lightning and thunder was just for show.

Farmer

HSL

Yeah we had that here for a while in "Cornland" and we pushed it east.

Yeah go ahead and blame us Buckeyes! Whip

So much rain a while back that only half the corn crop got in.
Look for gas prices to go up, ethanol additives from corn will be scarce.
Need all the corn we can get to feed the hogs! Flying Pig

Now we have abundant sunshine, high eighties and ass kicking humidity!
What a train ride but I guess that's life in the Ohio heartland. Tornado
07-14-2019, 03:48 AM,
No rain in Oregon. Sunny and perfect temps and humidity everyday. What the hell?

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-14-2019, 04:34 AM,
It rained in Vegas yesterday. 107 degrees strange weather this year.
07-14-2019, 04:44 AM,
Had a really good car show today, great turnout and perfect weather, yay!! Hey Ed, how did Souderton fare with all that rain a bit ago?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-15-2019, 10:46 PM,
Hi Mike,

I've been lucky for over two years. We downsized and moved to Plymouth Meeting. Live in a condo that is half the size of our previous home but, my wife and I now believe it is too big. We may downsize again.

We had the thunderstorms and rain but I missed the flooding.
One of my co-workers lives in Pottstown. She was delayed getting home by over two hours. Route 422 was under water. She took the long way home.

Farmer

HSL
07-17-2019, 07:47 AM,
Yeah, 422 was under about 3 foot of water in a spot!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-19-2019, 10:58 AM,
Good old Pottstown PA...spent many many months there over the years...servicing and inspecting the Limerick Nuclear Power Plant down the road...;) As I recall the "Surekill" (Schuykill) River was the creek where I used to jog at night...

Interesting thing about Pennsylvania (and I'm inevitably going to get this wrong) but I believe you have to drive through the town of Intercourse, to reach Gap, which leads to Paradise...;)

Package Stores and Gennessee Ale in the 16 ounce bottles by the case.
Hmm...yum yum...yum...good times in good old PA.

And no Amish in little black wagons going 15 MPH on the interstate either...that was down in Lancaster near the Peach Bottom Generating Station. I almost killed a couple Amish at about 0400 hours one morning heading back to the hotel. A black wagon, a foggy Pennsylvania night, and it's lucky I didn't hit them. Woke me up for sure...not to mention those poor Amish boys...
07-20-2019, 11:54 PM,
Dan,  

You forgot that you go through Blue Ball too! That was also before Paradise. Wink

A guy that I knew, who was a drug addict, left my company and became a steam fitter when they were building Limerick. For years I watched the horizon to see if I would see any glowing. Eek

Farmer

HSL
07-22-2019, 05:06 AM,
Gotta love the Amish! Luckily now, in Berks county where I live, we have none!!! Just people that can't drive!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue