• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hell stopped in
10-07-2019, 04:32 AM,
RE: Hell stopped in
Captured equipment, would be good if a % of them became useful to the side that captured them.
I think this actually happened during the war.
By Passing villages and small towns, thus virtually disabling the occupants.
So instead of being wiped out, it would be good if they had the option to surrender.

World heritage sites, war can go on around them but not in them.

Just some thoughts.
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2019, 04:52 AM,
(10-07-2019, 04:32 AM)Oldbones Wrote: Captured equipment, would be good if a % of them became useful to the side that captured them.
I think this actually happened during the war.
By Passing villages and small towns, thus virtually disabling the occupants.
So instead of being wiped out, it would be good if they had the option to surrender.

World heritage sites, war can go on around them but not in them.

Just some thoughts.

This is something that could be done with the CS Event Editor, captured equipment, I mean.

If a X number of T-34's are captured, then a smaller number is available as reinforcements. Of course, these would have to be available in the OOB and preset to a destination for reinforcement, but it is possible.
Send this user an email
10-07-2019, 11:23 AM,
(10-06-2019, 12:40 AM)RedDevil Wrote: So just a poll of sorts.. do most of you like those historical scens, or are you entertained by some random WTF scen?.. I have 2 very large designs just waiting on the EF3 code to be sent to me..  Understand that I've read, studied, played, and dissected many EF battles, and I've been satisfied with the results others have built.. I  lean towards "gaming" when I design tho..  you must find the key to win.. I like to give you so many options, but only one will win..  if the static standard development, brings you satisfaction,  I'm not offended.. I probably liked it myself.. But, if a twisted, warped, evilly designed scen, that just bends your gaming style, rewards your time.. be prepared..
Dev will build.

GET HOT after all you ARE the DEVIL right?... Whip

More good scenarios...and you are HOLDING ON TO THEM?
Nah...all good buddy...EF...fun to model scenarios...some extensive OOB work usually...but fun.
Can't wait to see 'em...so back to my first line....GET HOT YOU DEVIL...

Voodoo Doll Roast Marshmellows Cheers Pirates
10-08-2019, 12:36 AM,
I prefer the balanced and fun to play over a historical and boring snot fest. 2cents2

And, in reference to using captured enemy equipment, that happened during the play of the scenario, I have to say "Uh, no". Not at this scale.

And, hidden or variable victory hexes? To quote a song, "what the hell are we fighting for!" No hidden or variable for me. Helmet Rolleyes

Farmer

HSL