• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Horses.
02-28-2019, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 05:30 AM by Dan Caviness. Edit Reason: wrong word )
RE: Horses.
(02-27-2019, 10:06 AM)Scud Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 07:38 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Not to mention CAMELS...they spit cud on the 2:1 fire table...

ooo, for a second there I thought you said they spit...oh nevermind.

No Mr. Scud...your eyes were playing tricks on ya...that would have been "they pit scud against the world on the 2:1 fire table..."

My posts, while weird, are almost invariably PG...I got grandkids now...have to clean up my act!
If they only knew...wink wink... Whistle

I like my camels, so much so in fact I added some of them to my new desert disaster scenario.
When you look into those soft brown eyes...how can you not?  Don't judge.

I do believe a dromedary, via 2 humps to hide behind, should give better defense then the lowly one humped bactrian wanna be camel.  The odds are virtually 100% that I got that bass ackwards...my asslexia is distounding...

Not to mention the alpacas...llama's...and whatever else runs around in South America...who speaks for them I say!
I want to start my second career.  I can become a guano-dor.  No bullfighting, I would tempt fate itself harvesting bat shit for fertilizer, happily roaming the Andes with my pygmy pony.

I would become known as "El Bombasto", senoritas would run at first sight, and no tequila would be safe from my depredations... Mexican Smoke
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2019, 08:49 AM,
Wouldn't you and your "pygmy pony" make you a dental floss tycoon?

Farmer

HSL
02-28-2019, 08:55 AM,
I guess this debate is ok but I sure do miss the old halftrack stuff. :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
02-28-2019, 09:59 AM,
ED YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!....lol... LMAO
At least YOU got it...;)

Earl...study up on your Frank Zappa and you'll know what Ed's on about...

Give me...your dirty love...like some tacky little pamphlet in your Daddy's bottom drawer...
You had to be there guys...the 60's and 70's were good...at least what I can remember.

I'll take my heavy duty zircon incrusted tweezers and leave now, but Dinah Moe really did hum didn't she?

HALFTRACKS should be ABOLISHED I say!!!...Bring back the CAMEL...here here nominated and seconded... Whip
02-28-2019, 10:38 AM,
Camels can carry halftracks!!!

I just tried it, wow...it worked.
02-28-2019, 10:39 AM,
Just kidding don't get panties in a bunch.
02-28-2019, 10:49 AM,
Now that's funny!
Send this user an email
03-01-2019, 12:38 AM,
(02-28-2019, 09:59 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: ED YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!....lol... LMAO
At least YOU got it...;)

Give me...your dirty love...like some tacky little pamphlet in your Daddy's bottom drawer...
You had to be there guys...the 60's and 70's were good...at least what I can remember.

I'll take my heavy duty zircon incrusted tweezers and leave now, but Dinah Moe really did hum didn't she?

HALFTRACKS should be ABOLISHED I say!!!...Bring back the CAMEL...here here nominated and seconded... Whip

"Give me ... your dirty love." "I'm the slime oozing out of your TV set."
Gregory Peckery, the gregarious and wild swine?
"The Illinois enema bandit, they say he's on the loose ... I heard it on the news."
"If you go where the husky's go. Don't you eat that yellow snow!"

There was a talented man! Respect

Farmer

HSL
03-01-2019, 12:38 AM,
Uh oh...the serious guys are showing up...hmm...guess I'll show myself out the guanodoor...
03-01-2019, 12:59 AM,
(03-01-2019, 12:38 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:59 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: ED YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!....lol... LMAO
At least YOU got it...;)

"Give me ... your dirty love." "I'm the slime oozing out of your TV set."
Gregory Peckery, the gregarious and wild swine?
"The Illinois enema bandit, they say he's on the loose ... I heard it on the news."
"If you go where the husky's go. Don't you eat that yellow snow!"

There was a talented man! Respect

Farmer

HSL
Yes he was.  Saw him twice...and once I was sober enough to remember it.  A little known fact, the man could actually play, and although his serious songs never caught on there were some really good ones.  
Contrary to popular belief, Zappa never did drugs, and was not into that scene.
He was crazy enough without them, and needed no help in that area. 

The Illinois Enema Bandit...forgot that one...lol...

"I have been in You" (play that one for your wife/girlfriend/significant whatever but be ready to leave town fast) and "Broken Hearts Are For Assholes"..."The Torture Never Stops" (careful that one has something to say) Whip

Yellow Snow indeed...

"He commenced to whippin' upside the head of my favorite baby seal...and this got me just about as evil as an Eskimo boy can be..."

And of course...

"My python boot was too tight....I couldn't get it off last night...
A week went by...and now it's July...
Then I finally got it off and my girlfriend said...
You got stinkfoot darlin'....your stinkfoot...puts a hurt...on my nose..."