• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who's Playing What?
02-07-2019, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019, 10:58 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
RE: Who's Playing What?
Hello All,

My games per year have fallen off steadily since 2012. 

I have 2 WF, 1 EF and 1 RS going at the moment.  I no longer commit to a turn per day.

I do not own CSME and unsure if I will get any new titles.

CS have fallen to 4th place on my free time gaming list.

Erik
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2019, 08:11 PM,
I haven't played a CS pbem game for a while now.
02-08-2019, 01:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 06:29 AM by Crossroads.)
(02-07-2019, 10:57 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: CS have fallen to 4th place on my free time gaming list.

So what other games are you guys playing nowadays?  Helmet Smile

Outside CS I still have a weak spot for some Total War titles, Empire and Rome in particular. Flashpoint Campaigns and TOAW too.

Also, I've returned to boardgaming. Next War: Poland (modern operational), World at War ( 1980's WW3 what-if in platoon scale) in particular.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-08-2019, 10:37 PM,
(02-08-2019, 01:03 AM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 10:57 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: CS have fallen to 4th place on my free time gaming list.

So what other games are you guys playing nowadays?  Helmet Smile

Outside CS I still have a weak spot for some Total War titles, Empire and Rome in particular. Flashpoint Campaigns and TOAW too.

Also, I've returned to boardgaming. Next War: Poland (contemporary operational), World at War (WW3 what-if in platoon scale) in particular.

I am playing a lot of War in Europe by Decision games. Have 3 campaigns ongoing now.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
02-09-2019, 04:38 AM,
Hello all,

Here are the activities the have eaten away at my CS time (in time order).

1. Xbox
2. Pickleball
3. Paper, Pencil and Dice Role Playing Games

Hawk
02-09-2019, 05:57 AM,
Hawk!

Have you ever played TITAN?

It's described as a "fantasy monster slugathon" and we've been playing it for years. Rules not to dense, a map that is something else, with both tactical and strategic fighting. An old classic...fun for all I say! It's a wargame, despite the title. Not that a good fantasy game isn't just as good, but this one is really all about the swings and the misses.

I tried to get the band back together for some Dungeons and Dragons myself, but I was the only one willing to put in the work making maps and dungeons to play. That fell apart quick. Titan they can handle.

Nice to chat with you Erik.

Regards,

Dan
02-09-2019, 06:24 AM,
Hi Dan,

I have not played Titan.   I spend the bulk of my time playing Destiny 2, Skrim SSE or Fall Out 4.

Fortunately for me my wife and daughter are avid RPG players so we always have a group.  Playing Starfinder currently.

A great Sci-Fi RPG by Paizo.

Erik
02-12-2019, 07:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 08:58 PM by Crossroads.)
(02-03-2019, 10:47 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Also, I've returned to boardgaming. Next War: Poland (modern operational), World at War ( 1980's WW3 what-if in platoon scale) in particular.

World at War series has been out of print for years. Lock'n Load is bringing it to print with a completely reimaged version, and is now out with a Kickstarter project. The first new World at War '85 -game is called Storming the Gap, which covers the nations previously made available in Eisenbach Gap and Death of 1st Panzer boxes. 

Their Kickstarter is off to a flying start, so if Platoon scale 1980s conflicts are of any interest, check it out. There's already nine additional stretch goal products or add-ons added to the game box, with one or two more yet to come.

Here's the url: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lnl...escription

Here's the basic box content, there's already a ton of extras out as mentioned:

[Image: 6F961C5BDA034305B7FE6F25FE9558E8.jpg]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-16-2019, 03:03 PM,
I have two East Front and two West Front going. CSME always.  I'm also in the process of adjusting a couple of home-made scenarios. And thinking of creating a crazy Pacific marine invasion scenario. 

Anyone every heard from Liveline99? His last posts/game results are from 2003. Can't believe its been 16 years since I last heard from him. 

Tankertony>>>
02-16-2019, 03:06 PM,
(02-16-2019, 03:03 PM)Tankertony Wrote: I have two East Front and two West Front going. CSME always.  I'm also in the process of adjusting a couple of home-made scenarios. And thinking of creating a crazy Pacific marine invasion scenario. 

Anyone every heard from Liveline99? His last posts/game results are from 2003. Can't believe its been 16 years since I last heard from him. 

Tankertony>>>

How could I forget? This encompasses only half of my gaming. The other half is World of Warships, which unseated World of Tanks a couple of years ago as my go-to first person shooter.