• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Spanish Civil War
01-25-2019, 11:34 AM,
RE: Spanish Civil War
Yes, Ed was a Master at what he did, and he was a First-Class guy.

Not sure how long the links he posted will be good for, so I highly suggest getting his work while the links are still active.

Being new, you may prefer to use stock art for now however, a few years from now, you'll be glad you got the mods while you could.
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2019, 11:49 AM,
(01-25-2019, 11:34 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Yes, Ed was a Master at what he did, and he was a First-Class guy.

Not sure how long the links he posted will be good for, so I highly suggest getting his work while the links are still active.

Being new, you may prefer to use stock art for now however, a few years from now, you'll be glad you got the mods while you could.

I was browsing some older threads the other day and found Ed's Winter War mods...fantastic!
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
02-04-2019, 10:54 AM,
Having a blast playing SCW. Three PBEM games so far. A minor loss as the Republicans in Merida. Currently playing as the Nationalists (Italian allies) in Almadrones, and as the Republicans in Alto de Leon 1.
Quote:Me and General McAulliffe decided to move I Company up on the line. That is, if you agree.
- SGT Kinnie to PFC Holley, Battleground, 1949
02-04-2019, 12:07 PM,
(02-04-2019, 10:54 AM)MikeC Wrote: Having a blast playing SCW.

Glad to hear you are loving it.   Thumbs Up
04-15-2019, 09:49 PM,
(02-04-2019, 10:54 AM)MikeC Wrote: Having a blast playing SCW. Three PBEM games so far. A minor loss as the Republicans in Merida. Currently playing as the Nationalists (Italian allies) in Almadrones, and as the Republicans in Alto de Leon 1.

And, for obvious reasons, I'm very happy to see people enjoying this title!