• Downloads

Just to say Hi :)
12-12-2018, 12:03 AM,
RE: Just to say Hi :)
(12-11-2018, 09:37 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 08:27 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 11:04 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 12:14 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 08:13 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: It might be that C++ add thingie that they have mentioned in the past?

Farmer

HSL

I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) and it dont help i think my problem is Audiere.dll missing error which i get when i try running EF/WF/RS on it own.

Ed, look in your EF, WF, and RS folders, ensure the Audiere.dll is missing, any one of us can send that to you, see if it works then?! Also, in each foilder, if you can send me the log files of each game you try, that will really help!
Well the Audiere.dll is just missing which is why i get that error i've reinstalled it just so many times with no luck it's still missing so if some could mail it to me it'd be great same old email [email protected] it's just that i would like to cross it off my list as to what is wrong , i've seen online sites with it for download but i don't want to pick up anything nasty from any of them   Big Grin

Check your mail, Ed!

Got the file but now get just another error "East Front.exe: [ERROR ID 100] (GrefX.cpp, line 220, BUFF::ThrowImage()) controls4.bmp not found" whatever that one means , i installed East Front Gold and it works fine without any problems it's just bugging me because i know it's something small that's making the game not run.
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2018, 12:21 AM,
It almost seems like the 2.02 UPDATE isn't installed in the proper location.
Send this user an email
12-12-2018, 02:55 AM,
(12-12-2018, 12:21 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: It almost seems like the 2.02 UPDATE isn't installed in the proper location.

Could be very well be looks like a few files are going missing somewhere i had been installing it in C:\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series but then i changed it to  C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series
with no difference to the errors.
12-13-2018, 12:21 AM,
(12-12-2018, 02:55 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 12:21 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: It almost seems like the 2.02 UPDATE isn't installed in the proper location.

Could be very well be looks like a few files are going missing somewhere i had been installing it in C:\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series but then i changed it to  C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series
with no difference to the errors.

Well i've tried just about everything to get it to work with no luck the good news is it looks like i'm not the only one with this problem the bad news is none of those few fixes work , anyhow thanks all for trying to help i may go back and try again next week but for now in done.

Eddie
12-13-2018, 05:03 PM,
Next time you try, can you tell me what it says under:

Help -- About

Thanks!
Send this user an email